BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Maria M.
I didn't care for these but my daughter enjoyed this because she likes weird tasting candy. It's too sweet for me.
Amy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to gas station snack! My favorite part is the sugar coating on each ring. I will always eat these on the road
Riley W.
Classic peach ring! Chewy but not to sticky which is good! Good peach flavor too! My go to candy at the gas station
Alex U.
Canton, GA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Such a fun candy!! Being from Georgia, I love peaches, so this mix between peach and sour gummy is perfect for me.
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
Peachie O's are my favorite! I always grab them at the gas station or on my trips to Target. They are super sweet!
Vanessa L.
Who doesn't love THESE? Perfect for eating and putting into sweet martinis. They aren't too chewy and taste amazing
Anabelle R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Hands down I LOVE TROLLIS! Probably my favorite candy! These peach ones are not too sour but more of a sweet taste!
Crystal B.
Scottdale, PA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Who doesn't love peach rings? A childhood favorite, this candy is still what I reach for if my sweet tooth acts up!
Elizabeth M.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Tasty peach gummies. I love these and the green apple rings. They're not sticky or hard to chew. These are perfect!
Patricia P.
Lancaster, CA
I haven't had these in so long but i love them. They have a delicious flavor and a fun shape to play and eat with.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good