BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
I absolutely love the taste of these. They are so chewy and delicious. I love the peach taste and they aren't too sweet
Michelle S.
Meridian, MS
Gummies are my very favorite candy over all else and these peach gummies are the best! So peachy and good! I love them!
Chantel M.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Love love love anything trolli makes. But number 1 would be the peach rings. Unique flavor and a great quality product.
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
We love peach os! They are so Good! The colors are so bright! They are super sweet. And a great price! Would recommend!
Shonnie L.
These are my favorite candy! I can never stop eating them! I don’t know what they put in these but they are addicting!!
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
Delicious artificial peachy flavor! sweet and a little sour. Can find them just about anywhere! Including hobby lobby.
Hannah D.
CYRUS, MN
These are the best brand of peach-o's in my opinion. They are peachy, but not overbearing. They are chewy and delicious
Samantha W.
Darlington, IN
Peach rings are so Good! These have great flavor and are awesome rings!! They're just sweet enough for me to enjoy!!
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
If you like peach then I would recommend these gummy candies! I'm a huge fan of peach flavor and love these gummies.
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
THESE ARE SO UNDERRATED! I can eat these all day, I absolutely love the peachy flavor. And the gummy is just perfect
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good