BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Sara E.
Wapello, IA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
One of my husband's favorites from childhood. Great price and quality. Sour and sugary, just what a good candy should be.
Cali F.
For whatever reason I usually buy these when I go to the movies. They taste just like peaches but maybe a little sweeter!
Hannah A.
Franklin, IN
Review for: Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz more...
This is my favorite candy hands down. Peach rings are amazing but the troll I brand is the best. could eat these all day
Sheray C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
One of my favorite candies. Sour and sweet and intense peach flavor. Not the healthiest of snack but definitely a treat!
Marina N.
Fresno
Bomb! I have been eating this since I was a child. Now i got my daughter on them. She can eat a whole bag. Amazing flavor
Anna C.
This is very flavorful and very soft and chewy. It doesn’t have the plastic taste that most peach flavored gummies have.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Didn't really like these as much as the ones I get from bulk candy stores. They weren't as sour as other ones I've tried.
Rebecca J.
Chelsea , ME
I’m in love with anything peach and these are awesome, they have a take peach flavor , I would definitely recommend them
Elexis K.
Brunswick, GA
Great candy! Love peach flavored things and this has a great peach flavor! Will literally eat a whole bag in one sitting
Maranda V.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
If you love gummy candy and peaches you need these in your life. They are a soft chewy candy with a delish juicy flavor.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good