BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
he ultimate 'candy you have to hide', Trolli peach rings explode with mouthwatering, sweet peach flavor. In fact, the next best thing to eating Peach Os is savoring the sweet rush of peach-scented air that comes with opening the bag! Accept no substitute when you've got a craving for Peachie Os. Trolli peach rings are simply the best, as you'd expect from this much-loved candy company.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
These are just so great. The peachy flavor is better than you would think, and it has the right amount of sour and sweet. I am seeing a lot of reviews saying these gave people some tummy trouble lol, truth is they have a bunch of artificial sweetener in them which is known to cause "gastronomical distress". But in my opinion and others these delicious little peach rings are well worth it.
Ashlyn R.
Lockesburg
I love trolli's. Especially talks peach rings. During school I had kids bringing me peach rings just to hear me say peach. Throughout the day I'd have like 10 packages and I never got tired of them. I had trouble pronouncing my "e" so I'd say it more with a "a" sound. I'd say it like "pAches". I've seen then gotten better on my speech and can say it correct now.
Sydney C.
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid! The Trolli brand Peachie O's are my favorite kind to buy. I usually find them at my local drug or convenient store. They remind me of a sweeter version of Arizona Peach Tea. They are coated in a layer of sugar so you get a little texture when eating them. They are soft and bright colored. I really recommend these candies.
Taylor B.
Pine Bluff, AR
If I had to claim one favorite candy, it would be this!  I love the smell of them and they have the perfect peach taste in my opinion! It's not too pricey for the size of bag you can buy, but I do try to squeeze to make sure they're soft and not too hard (probably from aging) because it ends up hurting my jaw.  Overall, these are a classic and will always be my favorite.
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Legit my all time favorite candy ever. These rings are better than the rest. They are super sweet. They're a little over price for candy but they're so good. They're sweet and have lots for sugar. I 100% recommend these to everyone.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
These are the best candy alive they have the perfect amount of peach flavor in the perfect amount of gummy flavored combined and it's easy to pick them up at a gas station or drugstore for like a dollar or so very convenient
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
Love, love, love this candy. It's not to overly sweet, but just the right amount of flavoring, without it being overbearing. They are easily chewed and don't stick to your teeth like other similar candy. I have to literally have my husband hide the bag from me or I will eat every single one of them in one sitting!
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the golden oldies. I have loved them for years and years! They smell amazing, they are pretty colors and taste great! They've got that lovely gummy texture with the sugar sprinkles. I'll pick up a bag for a special treat every now and then, and remember being a sticky little kid without a care in the world!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand makes some of the best gummy snacks! The taste is such a strong peach flavor and is equally on par with competing brands. This product puts out a lot of flavor for the cost. This is my husbands favorite candy of all time! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that likes a classic peach gummy ring!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good