BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Laura M.
Such a nostalgic product for me! Every bite tastes like summers by the pool. Softer and chewier than other gummy peach rings.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Great tasting!! Not your average peach candy love it !!Really tasty and the peach taste is perfect can eat a whole bag quick
Heidi R.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
I love these peach rings. My daughter and I like to put them on our fingers and chew off like. They're tasty chewy and sweet!
Jackie K.
North reading, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy. So sweet and gummy. Definitely a great candy especially if you like peach flavored things. Definitely would recommend.
Louise G.
Weiser, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! These are my favorite treat to take on road trips. They have a great peach flavor, are chewy and smell awesome!
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
I personally prefer the generic brand, but these are good too. They give just enough peach flavor to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this peach gummies. They taste just like peach and what i like the most is that they have a little bit of extra sugar
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I love these peach rings. No matter where I am if I see a bag I grab it. They are tasty especially if you get the sour ones.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
My favorite gummies would definitely have to be peach rings! The regular ones are good but I really like this brand the most!
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
OMG this has been one of my fav past time snacks of all time. So peachy and flavorful never misses a beat, betta get u some!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good