BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Ronda N.
These are really good gummies love the peach flavor, I bought these from jewel. Good snack when you are craving something sweet.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Distinctively peachy flavored. Really delicious to put in Sprite or other drinks too. The O's are gummy enough and nice to chew.
K T.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Who doesn't love peach flavored candy?! Sweet, sour, and peachy! I grew up eating these and I'm glad they're still around now.
Double 〽.
Barrington, NJ
I absolutely love peach rings and trolli never disappoints! This is a great go to option when you’re craving a little sweetness
Andrea C.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I'm hooked on gummy Peachie O's and this brand is by far the best I've tasted. They are nice and soft. Chewable and delicious!
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
i love peach rings in general and these pack the perfect amount of peachy flavor and the fact that they’re gummy, even better.
Luba Z.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are so Good! They bring a lot of memory from childhood. I feel like anything by trolli is amazing! And the price is good
Salena C.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Never been a fan of peach but these had me at 1st bite. Texture is good, sweetness is perfect, and flavor has me wanting more.
Amber T.
Yummy! Peaches and gummies no better brand. My kids and I all love them! One of our favorite treats especially on movie night!
Kristen S.
Bermuda Run
i’ve eaten these since i was a kid and will eat them til i die! i love peach flavor anything but these are defineky a favorite!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good