BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
These Trolli PeachOs are classic snacks when you have a sweet tooth. They are tart just assert the beginning then sweet and peachy.
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
I love peach rings! Probably my favorite brand of them. Some other brands tend to be a little harder or or drier. This is the best
Tiara D.
Buford, GA
Who doesn’t love a bag of peach rings. I am a huge peach flavor fan!!! Although I do love gummy worms, I do love this darn rings.
Erica W.
York, PA
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I could get these all day everyday if I could. The taste is pure heaven. The joy I get when I open a bag of these is pure bliss.
Wahkecia G.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
I could have pick all of the candy but I didn't because it was no way I could.....I love all there candy can't go wrong with them
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I HAVENOT HAD THESE IN YEARS, EVERY TIME I USE MY TOO FACED SWEET PEACH PALETTE IT MAKES ME WANT THESE I NEED TO FIND THEM AGAIN
Maria A.
New London, OH
Trolli peach rings are my favorite gummy candy! The peach flavoring in them is so good! They are my favorite brand od peach rigs.
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
I am a sweets eater and trollis are my favorite candies..... I love all their different gummy candies.... and very affordable 😍😍😍
Julia N.
These peach rings are so good!! They are so addicting, and I believe I can eat one whole bag by myself in one sitting. Delicious.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These trolly peach Gummies are pretty good. They are little bit sour but they taste a lot like peach and they taste so delicious.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good