BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Stephanie D.
Huntington, WV
I love the peach rings! So flavorful and delicious! Great quality at a great price. I usually can find them at any local grocery store.
Keisha P.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Trolli is amazing. Peach-o’s, the sharks, sour worms, the Dino eggs are all so good and are able to have they’re own individual flavor.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
If you like peach like I do, then you will love these! They are very peachy and gummy. Yummmm love these and would definitely recommend
Tate W.
Bryant
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I love peach-o’s. These can be really hard to chew sometimes and sometimes the packages look watery. So be cautious which bag you grab!
Rachel B.
These used to be my all time favorite candy! If I get them now I like to throw them in my drink if I'm drinking vodka or peach schnaps.
Lidia M.
Wasco , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
So yummy!! They have the perfect peach flavor and they are the perfect on a summer afternoon. Love them because they are not hard chewy
Courtney S.
These are so delicious! If you like peach flavored things, you'll love these! Children and adults with a sweet tooth will enjoy these.
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
I love these little things. They are very flavorful, and very cheap. Good product for a good price. I would definitely recommend these.
Kinsey S.
Murray, KY
Yummy! The peachy flavor is perfect for these gummies. Great value! Pick them up at your local gas station for a great road trip snack
Olivia G.
Pittsburgh
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love peaches. And any type of candy or food or drink that has peaches! This candy has a really sweet hint of peach to it that I love
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good