BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Heather D.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Love this candy! It taste just like your eating a peach loaded in SUGAR@@ I can't eat the whole bag tho or it will give you a tummy ache.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Reminds me of my mom who passed away this year. She ate these all the time and so did I! Tasty and affordable will always be my favorite.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Peach rings are the best of the Trolli gummies as at least they have a flavor. The others I’ve tried taste like sugar on sugar on sugar.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Hate the flavor peach but love the peach rings. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting. I sometimes get it when I'm getting gas somewhere.
Aja M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious. Classic. Not too sweet. Can eat a whole bag without feeling gross. Have recommended to people. Pairs well with a tart or drink
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Sweet and sour. Great flavoring strong with peach flavor. You do not need any more that just a few to satisfy a sweet tooth snack attack.
Britney H.
Bowling green , KY
Love me some peach os! The kids and I fight over them. So Delish. I like them even when I accidentally leave the bag open a little bit!
Erica G.
Kingsville, TX
I love that the Peachie O's have nice fruity sweet flavor without being overpoweringly tarte. They have a weirdly satisfying chewyness.
Keisha P.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Trolli is amazing. Peach-o’s, the sharks, sour worms, the Dino eggs are all so good and are able to have they’re own individual flavor.
Keirstyn M.
Glen daniel, WV
These things are the way to my heart if there is one. Cheap snack & very great. If you don't love these then you are a terrible person.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good