BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Jessica U.
Walton, KY
We’ve been sleeping on these. I recently bought a bag at five below and I forgot how good they are. The flavor is not over powering and I found myself reaching for more. They’re also super cheap. Trolli is the king of gummy.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Peach flavored candy is some of my favorite. It’s so sweet and fruity. I love how the texture of these are so sugary. I’ll definitely purchase these again and I suggest others to do the same!
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Still a favorite candy since childhood. The artificial peach flavor only tastes good with these, nothing else. Perfectly chewy, sweet, a bit of tang. Can’t say anything bad about these. Just wish they were more accessible.
Kristen S.
Eat too many of these and you'll probably end up at the dentist but it's worth it! Haha! These are so tasty! The price is usual around $1 and it's absolutely delicious. This is my favorite
Megan M.
Torrington, CT
One of my favorite gummy candies and at such a great value. You can find these pretty much anywhere, I typically find them at the dollar store or Walmart and eat them every once and awhile for a different sweet treat!
Jerie Ann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best. I love using these for mix drinks or just to munch on occasionally. I can't have too much of it because they tend to be too sweet for me but I do like these a lot.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never thought I liked peach rings until my obsessed husband made me taste them. Each brand taste slightly different. This brands version is great! And it's so reasonably priced!
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I think these are okay. I don’t love them. I wish they had more of a real peachy flavor. I think the flavor is a little dull. I don’t buy these often, but they’re not bad.
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Although these are delicious and have great
Flavor, they are a little on the sweet side. I know they are candy but I can't eat a whole ton because they are so sweet.
Amanda J.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
I love these! I used to always eat them as a child! It has a wonderful peach flavor! It’s a super soft and chewy candy! Very sweet! Delicious! I highly recommend!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good