BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Peach Os have to be my favorite gummy candy! This brand is good because it's the perfect mix of sweet and sour. Some brands are not sour enough!
Tina C.
Flemington, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
These bring me right back to my childhood. Nothing gets better than Peachie-o's. A great balance of sweet and tart, definitely a crowd favorite!
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great flavor. Very rich. Always sift. This is one of the best brands that make a peach rings. So definitely worth a try if you've never had them.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
My favorite brand of peach rings. The genetics are nowhere near as good. These have a great peach flavor and just a little bit of sour flavoring
Natalia Z.
Orlando, FL
My favorite gummies, I love he peach flavor and the sour that is has with the sugar powdered. Really affordable, and you can find it everywhere.
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
Trolli’s a my go-to namebrand for all things gummy. Peach-o’s are one of my all time favorite types of candy, so glad that trolli makes them too!
Alyssa H.
I’ve eaten Peachie-Os since I was a kid and I still love them. These are so good and sweet, and easy to find at any grocery store or gas station.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
We usually have to purchase a few bags of these. Everyone in my house loves these and sometimes it's not enough to go around :) more the merrier
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
I love Peachy-O's.They are very cheap and taste great.They're a nice little snack to raise my blood sugar and are a great value for the price :)
Lea Z.
Alma, MI
They make a decent peach ring but not the best I’ve had in the past. They are a bit on the soft side of gummies making them easier to eat though.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good