BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I love peach rings. These are really goid with a great peach flavor. They are very chewy which is ok. Its not my favorite brand but a close second.
Jasmine M.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Love these! Their taste is very fake, but delicious nonetheless. I am very picky about which peach rings I like and these are definitely the best!
Andrea B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastes yummy. I like to eat these at night while watching tv. Aren't fattening or hard to digest. So fun to eat and look at and feel in your hand.
Mariah J.
My perfect summer candy. They're sweet, delicious, & I can find them at almost any gas station. ūüôĆ these are a comfort food that I always engage in.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Taste so yummy!! I love them and it’s amazing they are perfect omg i could eat this all day and i love it!! I love the and the best gummies around
Stormie C.
Haughton
These are amazimg. And they're super good if you put them in the freezer and let them get hard, then let your baby chew on them If they're teething
Savannah W.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
I love these! They are my road trip candy. So yummy, gummy and peachy! I love all Trolli gummies. I have a hard time sharing these when I buy them.
AV v.
4401 middle rd Canandaigua NY
I love these!!! I buy them all the time and these real ones are so much better than all of the off brands that seem tempting because of the price.
Nicole M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peachy O's are my favorite! I always buy them at a gas station on a road trip. Summer road trips are just not complete without the gummy goodness.
Renee M.
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
One of my favorite kind of candy is Peachie-O's! Their a classic and I can eat these all day...well not really, but I could eat some everyday! Lol
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good