BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Peach rings are one of my favorite candies but the ones from this brand are too chewy. I would still buy them again but I would be open to trying this candy from other brands. Overall, I would recommend them since that’s the only downside.
Quinn R.
1,255 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Our grandsons love this flavor gummy candy. It smells just like a fresh peach and tastes delicious. I get these at the dollar store and they are so affordable with a lot in the bag. They always love eating these peachy flavored gummy.
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
They have the best brand of gummy candies. They are so rich in taste. My child loves them and they're very cheap. Usually around a dollar or so. I buy them from the gas station. I'd recommend them for anyone who likes gummy candy.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
My grandmother always had these guys at her house for me, so they are a childhood favorite of mine by a company with a long legacy of gummy candy. If you like peaches and gummies, these peachie-o's are perfect for you.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Gummy candy is the best all the different flavors and ones make it so easy to pick up a few here and there and also not to expensive and they are so dang good. I love peach rings and the watermelon ones
Raquel w.
Albany, GA
This candy has so much flavor and it taste just like peaches I’ve even combine this candy with vanilla ice cream and it’s amazing it’s at so much flavor and very affordable definitely recommend this for a quick treat
Melisa S.
Houston Texas
I love the peachy o's , I actually have some right now as I type this , they are good . depends what bag you get , some may be too hard to chew, & some are super soft. I think it just depends what bag you get?
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz, Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag, Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Love gummy candies! They are something that I sometimes crave - these are especially nice, just sweet enough to hit the spot; I really enjoy them on days when I crave something sweet and chewy - will keep repurchasing
Chelcie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the peach ones but why cant I find the apple ones anymore? I have literally searched every store I've been too. I found them in one place in Tennessee when traveling . Being them back! Or make them more available they are delicious.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Who doesn't love peach rings? I love the trolli brand! They are always soft & perfectly chewy! And the heavenly peach smell fr ok m the bag ! Ta die for! Not that fake sickly sweet smel l that most have!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good