BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
Personally, they aren't my favorite candy ever. They have a really odd after taste that I just don't love. This brand is awesome though; just not so fond of the peach rings.
Bailee M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Great texture and flavor! I love peach flavored things and theses don't taste so fake like most candy! And the gummies aren't too hard or soft to eat. The sugar on top isn't too overwhelming either.
NaTeia J.
Clinton, MD
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
These are delicious!!!! I can eat these everyday. If you love peaches you will love this peach flavored candy. I always have to buy 2 packs cause I eat a whole pack in just a day.
Utica W.
Charlotte, NC
My boys couldn't live without the Trolli brand, we have tried many other brands but always end up back with Trolli. The have the best flavors and the greatest bang for my buck.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
Best Trolling candy ever. Peaches are my favorite fruit so these gummies are perfect for me. They actually taste like a fresh and juicy peach! It’s hard to only eat a few.
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
I love gummi candies! Peach rings and gummi worms are my favorite gummies! Also Trolli is my favorite gummi brand. It's always difficult to chose which candy and flavor to get
Emily M.
1207 long run road Schuylkill Haven
I’ve recently just purchased these and hey don’t last long. I love these candies. They are perfect to snack on while waiting at a traffic light or picking up your friends.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz more...
Oh my God every time I go to any freakin store and I want to buy candy I definitely go towards the trolley peegeo's these are hella good I don't know how to explain it they even taste good now as a grown up like throwing them in one of my alcoholic beverages amazing
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Best peach rings. Love to eat them with milk. Very soft and awesome peach flavor. Not too strong and not too sweet. Also love the sugar crystals on them. Worth trying if you love peaches and candy.
Preston G.
Union grove, NC
The best every I wish the bag would never end. I eat these very often it's like my go to candy . From start to finish the bag was great and the cost was even better
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good