BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Shelby V.
Amelia
I mean who hasn’t put a peach ring around their finger, then ate it off. They are fun, sweet, and sugary. What’s not to like? They are pretty cheap and a good childhood staple. I would recommend this to others!
Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
Some of my all time favorites! I grew up eating these and probably won't stop! The peach flavor is so good and you can buy these anywhere! Perfect for any event from movies to picnics to just wanting a treat!
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
I could probably eat my weight in these. The peach flavor is delicious. It is tangy but sweet. I buy them at Walmart. Some gas stations have them as well. I've tried others but most other brands are dried out.
Vivien F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz more...
My favorite brand of peachie os! So good and juicy and tangy as well. I love how it's not overly sugary and so full of flavor! A lot of times gummies are hard to chew these are not!
Kimberly S.
I buy these for my son and he loves them they taste good very chewy very addictive can't just eat one! There better then other brands that I have tried a little pricey but worth it! I recommend for you to try them.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
If you are a fruity candy person like I am instead of chocolate you will love these. They are usually always priced good and they have great flavor! It has an original peachy taste and not like anything fake.
Kelsey V.
Dallas, TX
You can't beat the good ol Peach Os that's for sure! Keeping it classic over here in our house. The fluffiness of the candy is one thing that I like most about it. The sweet and sugar that's on top of them
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
Peach-O's immediately take me back to road trips with my family when I was growing up. This used to be my treat when we'd stop at a gas station. I'm from Georgia, so peaches are in my blood. These will never get old!
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
This candy is the best! Has amazing flavor, and never hard! I have yet to buy a bad bag., its always my go to candy! It tastes so good! Very Peachy! And the price is always good! I recommend them to everyone, kids and adults of all ages! I love them!
Karina D.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
God I LOVE these gummies! I'm telling this company really knows how to make candy. These gummies are perfectly chewy, sweet ( not too sweet), and fruity. I put them on ice cream, frozen yogurt, cupcakes, etc.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good