BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Eirinn M.
All of my family loves peach rings but when they discontinued the brand that we always got they were mad and then I got those for them one day and they loved them
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
To me these were kind of hard to chew. I love eating the sour worms so o thought it would be similar, but no. Flavour is good, but not texture. Probably won't but again.
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
I love these peach rings! My husband and me always buy them on road trips. I do crave these in the summer time as well. These are one of my favorite gummy candies.
William L.
I love these things. They have a very intense peach flavor. This is my normal, long car ride, go-to snack. You just never get tired of them. Alternative brands are very similar, though, so price is everything.
Sierrah N.
Morgantown
My favorite peach gummy out there. It satisfies my cravings for gummies before I even finish the bag. They are always soft and easy to chew. I would buy these all the time, if I didn't use them as a treat.
Kahloah D.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz more...
Yum. I got hooked on these because my grandma liked them. I stopped eating them for a while. And when I saw them at the stores, I couldn't remember if they were sour. I grabbed some maybe a month ago and realized why I liked them. The peach flavor is so strong. And the gummy wasn't too hard. They aren't sour but they have the sugar coating. So I can only eat a few at a time.
Tara J.
Duncan , OK
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Trolli Peachie-O's are a treat at our house and usually make it to our "must have" road trip snack list. They're bursting with flavor and because of their chewiness, they feel like they last longer. Because of them being coated in sugar, they are a treat so we don't eat them regularly but when we do, we enjoy them!
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
I love these peach Os! They are fresh and decently priced! I would highly recommend these! They are so yummy to me and my kiddos! If you have not tried these you definitely need to go out and get some!
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
These are so delicious. Always my first choice when I'm in the mood for a sweet treat. But them anywhere including the gas station. Great price and great taste. Definitely should try them!
Summer S.
McComb, MS
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Yum, so peachy! I love a peach flavored candy and this is one of my favorites! Just like a peach explosion in your mouth! My kids love them also. I will put 4 in a little plastic bag and take them with me to pick up the kids from school. It's a perfect little treat to hold them over until supper is ready plus they love the taste as much as I do!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good