BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
These are my mom's favorite candy. I ate them so much as kid I can't help but still pick up a pack when i see them in the store. They are not really that sour, more sweet than sour.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best peach flavor candy ever. The peach taste is just enough and I love the gummy texture of them. You can't beat the flavor or the price, especially with how convenient they ate to find.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Bought these for my sons birthday party so kids could make their own candy necklaces, these were gone almost instantly. Can confidently say they were a hit with the adults and kids!
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Very fond childhood memories connected to these peach rings. If you like peach type flavors, gummies, and not spending much this IS the one to buy. Trust me on this I have about 20 years of experience with these ❤
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely love these! Flavor is absolutely wonderful. I get these about once a month as a treat for myself. They smell as good as they taste. I bought mine from Walgreens and I get them from Walmart too. Definitely recommend.
julie h.
claremore
This is one of the best comfort foods for me!! Bad day, tired and cranky? Get me a bag! My mood instantly increases!! Perfect combination of peach, juciness, and a bit of sugar!
Junika J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love them! Peach rings are way better than the sour worms or gummy bears. I love how it tastes so much like a peach. It's inexpensive but it is also hard to find at most storez
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Trolli Peachie-O's Gummies, 3.5 oz more...
Trolli definitely has the best peach rings I've tried. They are soft and delicious. You can't go wrong. They aren't expensive so go give them a try. One of my favorite candies.
Charlene S.
Westland, MI
These are one of my favorite candies! I usually purchase them on road trips so I usually pay too much for it at these times! But they taste so good! I got my youngest daughter to love them with me also!
Kamaria L.
Philadelphia
Literally the only sugar candy I can eat. There's are good and taste like actual peach. With all the sugar on them I wouldn't feed them to my kids but they taste good for me!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good