BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Heather V.
I used to steal these from the snack cabinet as a kid. My mom would hide them all the way in the back so we couldn't get them but I would climb up on the counter and get them! They were so worth it!
Shannon M.
Placentia, CA
Peachie Os are the best candy ever. If you're a huge fan of peach flavored candy and haven't bought these, go out and do it now. I always get them before I go to the movies. They aren't too sour nor too sweet. They are just perfect.
Sweet, tangy, and gummy: yummy. I don't do candy often, but when I do, I know I can count on Trolli Peachie O's when I'm at the movies, or on the Go. Delicious flavor, and great texture.

5/5
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
Trolli gummy candies are great but I find that some of them are too sour. I still like them though. But I would rather eat other candies like Swedish Fish or Starburst jelly beans over them.
Micheala N.
Troy, NY
Loooove me some peach rings! This is the best brand, I usually will get an off brand peach ring, but these are soo good! They are usually on sale at my grocery store so they're easy to purchase!
Ashley D.
Albany
Omg I love peach rings. Anytime I get gummies this is what I get. It's a perfect flavor and the chew is just right. Super soft and the flavor is amazing. They are usually pretty cheap too
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
These are my favorite. Lucky for me my kids don't like them so I get the whole bag to myself! I'll pick one up every now and then to have a sweet treat and they have such a great flavor.
Alyssa M.
I've loved these since I was a little kid! I still eat them 25 years later and they are still just as good! I will always buy the trolli version because they are better than any other!
Joanna N.
Stockton , CA
The closest thing to a peach in candy form Lol !!!! I remember as a kid picking these up from gas stations and now I can find them in almost any grocery store. Perfect for the price and your sweet tooth cravings!!
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love these and so does our whole family! The value is great. Flavor is good. Sugar content is high but it is candy. I will continue to buy this brand. We snack on these when traveling.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good