BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
These remind me of my childhood. Delicious peach rings :) can't go wrong. Good value because they're soooo good. Anytime I go to the movies this is my go to. You can find them most places they sell candy at.
Meridian M.
Shafter, CA
Growing up, I was told these candies were weird but when I tried them, I begged to differ! They instantly became some of my favorite candies! And they're cheap and easy to find at gas stations everywhere!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
I love these they are yummy! Especially as a snack or if you put in in liquor! The price is good but you don't necessarily get a ton for your money! I only eat these every now and then but I would definitely purchase if I had a craving.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am very fanatic of these gomitas since they have a delicious flavor, good amount for the price are super economical and an excellent variety I definitely recommend them a lot some have a very delicious acid taste.
Lakrista M.
Brigantine, NJ
Don't really eat candy much but I'm addicted to these things. With they sold them more place though because they're had to find. When I do see them I buy tons. Wat better than any other brand out there.
Shelbi C.
When it comes to peach rings, I can't have them too hard and they have to have the right amount of ssugar. I absolutely love Trolli Peachie Os. They are very soft and easy to chew. They are very sweet.
Candace B.
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
I love all things gummy. The Trolli O Peachie gummies are one of my go to's. They are the perfect amount of sweet and taste pretty darn close to a peach. they are so so good!
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
Peach rings are some of my fave gummies. They have a delicious smell that smells just like a real Peach. They have a delicious sugary coating that just melts in your mouth. I've eaten a whole bag at a time. So I definitely recommend
Chelsea D.
Summerville, GA
I have tried several generic types of peach rings and these are hand downs the best. Other brands are tough to chew and some times taste nothing like what a peach ring is supposed to taste like but these are the best around for sure
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
Not really sure what I was expecting with this one. I do not like peach so I'm not sure why I even ate this candy. Peach disgusts me. As do these peach flavored monstrosities you call candy. I'd much rather have trolli worms.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good