BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Maxwell V.
Arlington, TX
These little rings were staple snacks of my childhood. They're super tasty and fun to eat. I like to see how many I can fit on one finger and then devour the lot bit by bit. The watermelon variety is the best as well.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
I absolutely love the peach flavor this candy brings. They taste super fruity, they're soft and chewy and can be very addicting. After a while they get a little sweet but that means I eat less, so less calories. Lol.
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very good and very sweet. I like them on a road trip or these are great to have for the kids as a sweet treat. Good peach taste and good quality every time. We a return customers and will continue to be so.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a versatile candy. I am a bartender and use these in our special drinks. They look wonderful and taste just like super sweet peaches. I loved these as a child also. I wish they came in sour flavored also.
Hailey G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These take me back to elementary school with my best friend at football games. We would always make it a point to buy a bag & share. So delicious. Great taste. Great price. I can typically anywhere like a gas station
Allison G.
San Antonio, TX
These were totally my favorite candy as a kid. Sweet and sour all at once with a delicious peach flavor. I wish more came in a bag! They're so good every once in a while as a trip down memory lane. Love these!
Kayla O.
Chattanooga
I love peach anything including these! The flavor is so delicious and they are great for road trips and just when you need something quick to grab for that sweet tooth we all get! I buy it just about everyday!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have been buying Gummi Peach rings for over 10 years and have tried all types. This is the only brand that tastes like peach. After trying all other types I will only buy these. Some other brands taste like orange!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Again, if you've seen some of my reviews you know I LOVE me some peach!! I am always willing to try peach anything and these don't disappoint!!! They are very good and I will definitely be buying them again!
Niki J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. My kids love these. They are cheap and easy to find pretty much anywhere. I think all. Rands of peach rings are the same. I don't eat candy that often but I can always go for a peach ring.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good