BY TROLLI

Trolli: Peachie-O's, 11.5 oz see more...

• Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?4 Answers
  • I really really really really love these I bought them at...2 Answers
  • How does it taste like?2 Answers
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
Peachios are the bomb dot com. I normally don't like any candy other than chocolate, but these are amazing! They're affordable and can be bought in any wal mart and most convenient stores. I love this brand compared to others!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Somehow I love these Peach gummies! I don't even like peaches or most Peach flavored things, but I love these gummies. The price is very affordable and the texture of the gummies is great. These are a fun treat for a summer day!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE these gummy peach rings! I used to get a similar candy on vacation when I was young. I buy these for a treat for myself at 7/11 or the gas station. They are highly addictive to me and I eat the whole bag! Delicious!
... ..
Review for: Peach Flavored Peachie O'S Bulk Value Bag more...
These are perfect for anything! Even goes great with icecream, has a sweet taste to it, and the perfect amount of chewyness. If I could, I'd love to eat these all day long just 24/7 which i basically almost do. If you haven't bought or had these. Than do it!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Trolli Gummy Candy Peachie O's

Ahh these are so good. I love peaches and it’s like they squished peaches into tiny little sour gummy rings and it’s delicious! Kind of hard for me to find anymore but they are great
Sydney S.
Charlotte
I prefer the off brand peach rings compared to these. These are tough to chew but still really yummy. I get the dollar store brand and enjoy them a lot more. They're cheap and worth it if you don't have any other options.
Sierra B.
Who doesn't love Peachie-Os?? They are so good and have a real peach flavor to them. They're the perfect summer candy and they have the perfect amount of sour. They aren't too chewy and don't kill your teeth. They rock
Maxwell V.
Arlington, TX
These little rings were staple snacks of my childhood. They're super tasty and fun to eat. I like to see how many I can fit on one finger and then devour the lot bit by bit. The watermelon variety is the best as well.
McKayla C.
Lehi, UT
Peachy O's are one of my all time favorite candies! I love peach and gummies so these are the best option. I buy mine anywhere really. They are so worth it and I would definitely recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
My FAVORITE gummy candy, hands down. They have a wonderful sugary, fruity, natural peach flavor. I could eat about 20 bags a day if I didn't have better self control. If you love peach and gummies, definitely buy yourself a few bags.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these super peachy? or are they more of a light peach flavor?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I find a bag like this and on the green ones can never seem to find them
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A store called "Five Below" has all the Trolli brand candies there! Check it out!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried these candies, how do they taste?
Julie P.
Orlando, FL
I wanna try these. They look pretty good