Trolli Gummi Sharks: 5 LBS uploaded by Amber K.

BY TROLLI

Sweet, delicious, chewy fruit-flavored blue gummies in the shape of a shark. see more...

Amanda S.
This product came as part of a drink I ordered at a bar/restaurant.  I really enjoy gummy candies so I was excited. However, the flavor was non-existent and it was more chewy than I liked. I am hoping this happened to be an old batch or something. I probably wouldn't recommend off of that experience.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Literally my favorite candy of all time and for some reason I can only find these at certain candy shops and the aquarium. I love the fruity sweet flavor mixed with the tiniest hint of marshmallow? I'm guessing but I love this candy.
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
Gummy candy is always better when it's in a fun shape, amirite? I don't even know what flavor gummy sharks are supposed to be but they're good. Make you feel like a kid again. They're chewy but they're still soft so you don't feel like you're going to break your teeth out while eating them.
Lauren J.
Favorite gummies ever!! The flavor is so good and how fun is it to eat little gummy sharks?! These are my go to, wherever we are! I'm a sucker for gummies. My boyfriend and I love them, small or the big ones. If you're a lover of sweetness and fruit gummies, these are totally made for you!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
gummi sharks are my favorite. i like the take a bag of these with me on the plane. since theyre big i dont eat as many of them. i like the mix of the sweet with the creamy flavor. i buy these usually at gas stations but sometimes at candy shops. i have gone to get these and they were out, and decided not to buy any candy because none would be as good as these.
Erin P.
Purchased these for a nautical themed baby shower candy buffet. They were a big hit among the kids, but the texture is a little more tough than adults preferred and too much of an artificial sugar taste rather than a fruit-like flavor. But if you are doing a candy buffet, it the sharks do make an eye catching look for the theme.
Magan V.
Nevada , TX
Trolli gummy sharks are the ultimate road trip food that you can find at any gas station in America. The only problem is that in that little bag you only get about eight of them. Though they are about two inches long and nothing beats the sweet chew of biting a gummy shark head while driving thirteen hours on Rt 66.
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
Trolli gummy sharks have a funny story behind them for me. When my dad was 12 years old, he sneezed while eating these. And the gummy shark got stuck up his nose. He sneezed 33 times before it dislodged! Eating these always reminds me of him. They have great flavor and they're always a go-to for me.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVED these snacks growing up. They are hard to find now unless you order online. They are very sugary so you cant eat too many, but I love the blue raspberry gummy taste. I only eat them as a special treat or desert. I would recommend trying them if you can find them.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
yes yes yes yes, love these for me for my brother for my boyfriend even for my parents I mostly buy them when I go to publix but the sharks are definitely my favorite along with the gummy worms. they remind me of my childhood I will repurchase pretty often!