Trolli Gummi Bears

by Trolli

Trolli Classic Bears are soft and chewy gummy bears in five fruity flavors: Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Cherry and Lime. They're the sweetest bears you'll ever meet…and then eat.

WHERE DO I GET THIS BIG BAG OF WONDERFULINESS FROM ?
These are so good I LOVE GUMMYS me and my nephew eat these together all the time!!!
Do they make the sour worms?
Start your review of Trolli Gummi Bears!
Product Highlights
These are the perfect little snack to take with you anywhere, who doesn't love gummy bears.in reviews
Never go wrong with these always so yummy!in reviews
These are hands down my favorite gummy bears.in reviews
Jule G.
Columbia, SC
I love these gummi bears they smell so good when you open the package. I ate them on Christmas Day
Alexandrea M.
Blythe, CA
I love These Gummy Bears They Are Delicious!!!🐻 The Flavor of these gummy bears taste exactly what they are suppose to be.
Nina B.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE THESE! supper yummy! Who doesn't love gummy bears? And trolli is by far one of the best brands out there!
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
These are my kids favorite gummy bears. They love them I always have them around the house! They like all the flavors ya know usually you’ll have leftovers of a certain flavor but not these they eat all of them! Trolli Gummi Bears
Tiffany G.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love their gummy candies! The flavor is amazing! I love the lemon and orange ones the most. They don’t taste like furniture cleaner like some of the other brands do. These are also well priced and make a movie night more fun.
Amber F.
Prattville, AL
These are okay, honestly. They are not my favorite, though. The texture is a little too soft and sticky. The flavor is obviously artificial, but a little more artificial than it's counterpart. I probably won't purchase these again in the future.
Karin W.
Bellwood, IL
Gummy Bears are my all time favorite. These gummies are bursting with flavor and will have you wanting more and more. Compared to other brands I have tried I would rate this a 10. I usually eat these every time I have a sweet tooth. It is very affordable and I will continue to purchase.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
2,002 reviews
My favorite gummys !! Super yummy low fat sweet treat !! Just brush your teeth after lol
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is super nice and I had been eating it sine I was young. And I hope that my children will be able to eat it next time too since a lot of sweets I use to eat is gone
Tammy B.
Rainelle, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my kids favorite gummie bears. It is mine too, lol. I love the taste, texture, and it is delicious. I buy this at my local Kroger store. It is priced right. and it does not compare to any others out there. I buy this all the time and keep it stocked.