BY TROLLI

Chewy gummy candy. Case Pack 12 Please note If there is a colorsizetype option the option closest to the image will be shipped Or you may receive a random colorsizetype. see more...

Patience M.
Tucson
I have been a gummy bear lover since I was a small child, they have always been my very favorite candy. The trolli big bold bears are the absolute best I have ever had. They have the most pronounced flavors and their texture is on point.
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
My, my, my! These gummy bears were a kick to the senses! I could smell the flavors from outside of the bag and it hit strong once they were opened. It's a kick of flavor that will have you drooling for more. They weren't sticky like some gummy bears and the flavor lasted for a while after they were already consumed, in a positive way. Caution though: your hands will smell like them for a while!
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
OH MY GOODNESS! THESE ARE AMAZING. We got these as a "splurge" buy the the other day and my husband and I ate them all in one sitting! it satisfies the desire to throw, like, ten gummy bears in your mouth with one bite!!! Will purchase them again!
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
I tried these a couple days ago for the first time! I must say I like them better than the smaller gummy bears. I always have to hide my candy because my 13 year old will eat it all. Repurchase worthy will definitely purchase again.
bianca r.
Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy ; Trolli Sour Brite Bears ; 7 oz Trolli Apple Chewy Candy I LOVE!! The best stuff! Nice and chewy! When they’re sour they’re sour! So great! Wish they had bigger packages !!
Sierra H.
Minford, OH
My nieces and nephews prefer this more than I do, I'm not big on sweets but they love them & they're affordable so we buy them quite often. They love they colors & that size of the gummy bears it's a treat all in its own.
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
LOVE THESE. Firstly I'm someone that can't trust people who don't appreciate gummies. These gummies are amazing. Big bears with such a bold flavor that they. Like never disappoint me! I typically have trouble finding them but always purchase them when I can.
Andre B.
Lake Worth
Really good, not just a gimic, and they're the same price as other trolli's which is good. I do wish more bears where in the bag since you finished everything in the matter of minutes, it's really more of a novelty
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
Most addicting gummy bears that are big and have a great taste. I have to admit that I have finished multiple bags of these on my own because the bags do not have a lot of them in them to start off.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
Big bold bears are so sweet and fruity! I never put the whole thing in my mouth. I like to bite the head off 1st, then the arms, and so on. They're just fun to eat!
New Brunswick, NJ
Where are these most commonly found or where is a good place to go looking? I am having trouble finding them.
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love any kind of gummy candy but I never had this kind and was wondering how this taste?
Victoria F.