BY TROLLI

Chewy gummy candy. Case Pack 12 Please note If there is a colorsizetype option the option closest to the image will be shipped Or you may receive a random colorsizetype. see more...

Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
For gummy bears, I really was expecting more out of Trolli. I got these bold bears for the first time last year and the flavor was very lackluster to say the least. Let me be honest...this candy really isn't worth the price or the nasty after taste you get after biting into one of these stickers. The 99¢ gummies at the gas station have more flavor and they suck.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Trolli Big Bold Bears Gummy Candy are incredible! I just recently have tried this, crazy, I know, and I absolutely love it. The packaging makes it easy to find online and in stores. It is fairly inexpensive and worth every penny. It is easy to store in my desk, backpack, or even my purse.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
These are super cute and also super delicious and aren't pricey, me and my friends use to buy these at our local gas station and we used to eat them just about every day and take them to softball practice I would totally recommend these to anyone who wants something sweet and delicious!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Gummy Bears are my weakness and when i found these I instantly became obsessed. Trolli makes the best gummy candy in my opinion and they always have a great flavor and good value. I cannot get enough of these yummy candies. I will definitely be buying more soon.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love these gummy bears and have loved them since I was a kid! These are a great value (a dollar a bag where I live). I bought these at a dollar store but can also get them at Walmart or another food store. I would repurchase these in the near future.
Rubie P.
Rubie P.
Coram, NY
SOOOOOOOOooooooOOOooooo good. They can be purchased anywhere basically. They have a good flavor. Any of the Trolli products are good to try. Specifically, I buy them at 7 eleven or gas stations, forever 21, supermarket or the dollar store.
Katie B.
Katie B.
I hate gummy bears. They are always too hard for me but these Trolli Bears are the best things I have ever tried! They are very gummy and the flavors are great. They are the same price as the Hariboro gummy bears and are 10x better!
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I love all kinds of candy sugar , especially these , when I see them in the store I can not resist buying them. Are my addiction , I love everything that comes from the sugar and gelatin.their shape are very creative and striking
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I love trolli candy! They are my favorite gummie candies. They aren't too sweet and soft. They have soooo many different flavors! They are usually all pretty good including the sour ones and I'm not a fan of sour candies
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
I love Trolli, especially the octopi sours they have but these are running a very VERY close second. So chewy and awesome, packed full of flavor! I picked up a small bag from dollar general for only $1! So cool!
New Brunswick, NJ
Where are these most commonly found or where is a good place to go looking? I am having trouble finding them.
Shay L.
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love any kind of gummy candy but I never had this kind and was wondering how this taste?