Trolli Big Bold Bears

by Trolli

Trolli Big Bold Bears are 4 times larger than your average gummy bear – that means more flavor and fun in each bite! Each bag contains 6 flavors: Blue-Raspberry, Grape, Wild-Cherry, Orange, Lemon-Lime and Green Apple.

I love all kind of Gummys but this is my favorite [product:trolli-big-bold-bears-gummy-candy] . Do you have any favorite??
I love any kind of gummy candy but I never had this kind and was wondering how this taste?
Start your review of Trolli Big Bold Bears!
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these gummy snacks. I don’t mind buying them because they aren’t very expensive and they like to play with them too.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love these, and for the price I can’t complain, but I myself would prefer another brand over these.
Rachel V.
Grand Bay, AL
Not as good as Trollis other candies. They weren’t sweet enough fruit flavors just weren’t up to par. They tasted watered down.
Brandi M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trolli Big Bold Bears uploaded by Brandi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love gummy bears so getting the Big Bears is like hitting the jackpot. I picked this bag up tonight while getting a few things from the grocery store tonight. I was disappointed in this bag since Wild Cherry is my favorite flavor and there was none. The product would be a lot better if they make sure all flavors are included. If your favorite flavor bear is Green apple this would have been you loved. Trolli Big Bold Bears
Ruth D.
Kenosha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy the Big Bears when they have them in Dollar Tree. Again, this is a favorite of mine and I try not to buy them. I don't really care for the Organic flavirs; I prefer to have the carnuba wax(car wax).That adds to the yummy flavors, seriously.
Tempestt S.
Chattanooga, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I guess these are a newer product out. I thought they would be more sour tasting but they just tasted like regular gummy bears to me.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Me and my husband both love these gummie bears they are awesome and bursting with flavor
Jocelyn Z.
Fullerton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I fricking looovee Trolli gummies! 💜 These bear gummies are so flavorful and fruity. They're big and BOLD as advertised! It would be cool if Trolli would come up with some new gummies especially when they come with a juice filling. Looking to find a gummie brand to try that dows that 😍
Kierrah E.
Houston
I love gummy bears! Sometimes they all taste the same and your just eating gummy, not with these! They definitely taste different and I love it
Trisha J.
Glenwood City, WI
I prefer the big bear size, but wish they came in a bigger bag. Flavor is good and so soft and chewy, what's not to love