trol incl Laci Le Beau Teas Laci Le Beau Super Dieter's Tea Cranberry Twist - 15 Tea Bags

BY TROL INCL LACI LE BEAU TEAS

America's #1 Selling Dieter's TeaCaffeine Free Super Dieter's Tea from Laci Le Beau is the result of painstaking research and experimentation with hundreds of herbs, leaves, and spices. Our Master Tea Blenders combined ancient Chinese wisdom with American ingenuity to create a refreshing tea of unequaled flavor and aroma. Free Of Caffeine and artificial ingredients. Since everyone is unique, it's recommended that you start with a small amount of Super Dieter's Tea and gradually increase your intake to meet your personal taste requirements. For thousands of years people of the Orient, India and Greece have utilized various herbs in their daily diets. Many of these original recipes have been handed down for generations and are still enjoyed today. Super Dieter's Tea is a premium blend of natural herbs and spices. Our master tea blenders make sure every cup of Super Dieter's Tea meets the rigorous quality standards that continue to satisfy millions of people everywhere. Demand the best - Super Dieter's Tea. Hints for Better Health: Eliminate excessive fat from your diet. Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables and grains. Decrease foods rich in sugar, salt and high calories. Take vitamins and minerals everyday, nutrition insurance. Exercise regularly - you'll feel and look better. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sheena K.
Geneseo, NY
Me and my mom drink this brand every night after dinner. It helps digest food and make you go to the bathroom. Sometimes if I drink it too close to bedtime it gives me slight discomfort but for the most part it has amazing digestive and debloating properties.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
Let me just tell you that this product makes you need to be near a rest room after like 12 hours of drinking the tea. Helps me feel less bloated but use sparingly for sure!
Alizabeth F.
I can tell when I drink this tea that it is getting rid of the toxins in my body. I feel a lot better but have to use the restroom a lot more. It tastes pretty good though too.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I love tea not sure if they work on a diet base but they do calm me down. And the green tea and all those flyovers are just a plus to me.
B W.
Garland, TX
I like all of their teas this is a personal favorite. Helps curb my appetite somewhat, tastes great.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Laci Lebeau Super Dieter's Tea Cranberry Twist This is great and works so well ,Im a tea fan , so i like all tea ,, this is tasty and it keeps you satisfied and regular ,
Tiffany S.
Canada
I'm not a huge fan of tea, but this is really good. It feels very relaxing.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Has any lost weight with tea?