TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms

TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms are thinner than standard TROJAN™ Latex Condoms – designed for a more natural feeling.

• Low latex odor
  • Thinner than standard TROJAN™ latex condoms
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability

Are these pretty reliable?
Would you recommend??
Start your review of TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Gainesville, FL
These condoms are a better alternative to the terrible Bareskins but they also have many issues. They are very thin and are very poorly lubricated. They can become irritating for the female and ruin the moment. Durex and other brands have much better alternatives.
Glendale, CA
Easy easy. Just make sure you know the size your getting yourself into. Easy to use and gets the job done haha. Also they are conveniently found everywhere. I got them at a chevron down the road. Simple.
Las Vegas
My husband and I didn't enjoy these at all. Effective in pregnancy prevention but just didn't feel great. I would say they are worse than other brands who promise similar things. Wouldn't recommend these at all.
I will say that these condoms are only O.K. On the packaging, it says that it is "ultra-thin" but in reality, it compares to any standard condom, and can't compare to Trojan's "Bare Skin" condoms which are much thinner, has better lubrication and stronger than these ones. With these condoms, they feel thicker, even to me and the wrapping around it rips too easily as well which makes the product itself unsanitary. The lubrication doesn't last too well either and has a stronger smell. Overall, they were O.K. but personally, I would pick other condoms instead of these. Even though these may be cheaper than some other condoms, there are lots of things compromised (like lubrication, smell, and feel) with buying something with a lower price than others.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these condoms. I think they work great. They really are thin so it doesn’t feel like there’s much of a barrier between you and your partner. These are my go to condoms hands down
These are my go to. My partner and I think these feel the best. The lubrication is alright, sometimes I wish there was more. The price is pretty fair on these as well
Madison
I really like how these feel. They don't feel like anything is on there to be honest here. They are at a reasonable price not too bad. I guess average, And don't break.

Pro's: Long lasting, durable and it doesn't break. The price is okay for the count of the product.

Con's: Well there isn't a lot of con's to be honest here, There is few to not a lot of things I like about this product.

Basically a product that you don't feel like it's even on.

Basically a product that you don't feel like it's even on.

nogales
Really like this product I think it’s really save and to really feel everything it meets more then my expectations I would recommend it to anyone that is trying to have save sex and algo like to feel everything love it
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The trojan brand has held up to be a reliable condom brand. I have never had one of these condoms break (unlike other brands), these are easy to take on and off, the lubrication is a perfect amount (I never feel dry or rough moving along this), and both my boy friend and myself have nothing but positive thoughts on this brand. Would definitely recommend for others to use as well!
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were okay. They didn't fit very well, and were over-lubricated. They were very thin, though, as stated - a plus for them. We didn't have a problem with breakage, but it did seem likely with how thin they were. Probably wouldn't stand up to a lot of heavy use.