TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Ann P.TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Nicole P.

BY TROJAN #5 in Condoms

TROJAN™ Ultra Thin Lubricated Condoms are thinner than standard TROJAN™ Latex Condoms – designed for a more natural feeling.

• Low latex odor
  • Thinner than standard TROJAN™ latex condoms
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability

Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The trojan brand has held up to be a reliable condom brand. I have never had one of these condoms break (unlike other brands), these are easy to take on and off, the lubrication is a perfect amount (I never feel dry or rough moving along this), and both my boy friend and myself have nothing but positive thoughts on this brand. Would definitely recommend for others to use as well!
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these condoms. I think they work great. They really are thin so it doesn’t feel like there’s much of a barrier between you and your partner. These are my go to condoms hands down
Jessika A.
These are my go to. My partner and I think these feel the best. The lubrication is alright, sometimes I wish there was more. The price is pretty fair on these as well
Amanda M.
Madison
I really like how these feel. They don't feel like anything is on there to be honest here. They are at a reasonable price not too bad. I guess average, And don't break.

Pro's: Long lasting, durable and it doesn't break. The price is okay for the count of the product.

Con's: Well there isn't a lot of con's to be honest here, There is few to not a lot of things I like about this product.

Basically a product that you don't feel like it's even on.

Treviño A.
nogales
Really like this product I think it’s really save and to really feel everything it meets more then my expectations I would recommend it to anyone that is trying to have save sex and algo like to feel everything love it
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'll say basically the same thing I say about every brand and style of condom. Whether it's XL, sensitive, ribbed, for her pleasure, colorful, blah blah blah...they are all the same. Nothing special I've noticed. Good for not getting pregnant or STDs, but nothing special from one kind to the next, so just go for whichever is cheapest, which generally is Lifestyles over Trojan.
Daniel S.
Glendale, CA
Easy easy. Just make sure you know the size your getting yourself into. Easy to use and gets the job done haha. Also they are conveniently found everywhere. I got them at a chevron down the road. Simple.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These condoms are a better alternative to the terrible Bareskins but they also have many issues. They are very thin and are very poorly lubricated. They can become irritating for the female and ruin the moment. Durex and other brands have much better alternatives.
Shelandria R.
If you’re not on birth control I wouldn’t recommend this! I have had this brand along with bare skin break on me in the middle or right before the “final climax” and I have had many scares. Hopefully Trojan fixes these kinks in those condoms but I don’t recommend
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
My husband and I didn't enjoy these at all. Effective in pregnancy prevention but just didn't feel great. I would say they are worse than other brands who promise similar things. Wouldn't recommend these at all.
Crystal G.