TROJAN™ Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Cristalle V.TROJAN™ Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Morgan M.

BY TROJAN #8 in Condoms

TROJAN STIMULATIONS ULTRA RIBBED designed for ultra stimulation PREMIUM LUBRICANT

Deep Ribs-Designed to increase stimulation

Made from Premium Quality Latex-To help reduce the reduce to risk

silky-Smooth Lubricant-For comfort and sensitivity

Special Reservoir End -For extra safety

Each Condom is Electronically Test- To help ensure reliability

For Contraception Plus STI Protection

Cristalle V.
Great condoms, love the feeling, and most importantly they get the job done. My boyfriend and I bought a pack for obviously safe sex.. it feels really good. As soon as you get started the ribbed stimulation kicks in. It feela so good too because they are thin. It comes with just the right amount of lubricant for me personally and doesn't smell like that familiar strong latex scent. They're especially great for guys that don't like the condom feeling. On top of that they are affordable, I can definitely depend on trojan.
Marissa F.
Columbia, SC
First I want to say that you can absolutely feel the ribbed texture and it is amazing. These condoms are affordable and did not break like the Trojan XOXO. They are very easy to put on and feel great for both partners. There was no strong latex smell and there was just enough lubricant added. I highly recommend these if you want something thin and stimulating. We got the 3 pack because we were not sure if we would like them but we are definitely going to get the larger pack now.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So my hubby bought these with me in mind, he thought I’d enjoy the ribbed effect to these. I feel like the ribbed make penetration borderline painful, they cause too much hair friction and not enough lubrication. Once you place it on your partner the lube is gone. The condom is super tight and stays on well, but hard to get off your partner. Does the job but next time we will buy something else.
Rachel G.
Great product! Bought them at my local ShopRite for an affordable & it not met my expectations but it got the job done right, so who can complain? :) Easy to use and not super sticky like other products it could be compared too! Will definitely buy again and can't wait to put them to use!
Jazmine C.
Palmdale, CA
Love the ribbed texture! My husband does too, gives added pleasure, although it has very little lube if someone needs more to make it more comfortable faster. Trojan is the only brand we trust and these are our favorite by far.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
These are my boyfriend's and my favorite type of condoms to use. After trying just regular condoms, the ridges actually do make a difference. These also are not overly lubricated like some of the other ones Trojan makes.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
My husband and I ordered these because we are a little wild in the bedroom :) and needed these for that purpose. We ordered these online from Amazon and they came on time and were great. None of them broke and the expiration dates were years ahead. I love the ridges on these, they feel wonderful. These are some of the best condoms ever. If you want that RAW feeling that it doesn't feel like a rubber is there, these are the condoms for you.
Emily J.
Richmond, VA
These say ribbed but for the female, you cannot tell a difference! Will not buy again! However, I do not know about how it feels for the guy. I'm assuming condoms aren't the best to begin with so I'm assuming they're not that good for the man either.
kristy b.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not like these at all. I felt like I was having an invasive pelvis exam during sex. they were rough and it was not stimulating what so ever for me. my boyfriend didn't seem to enjoy it either, but then again it could of been the facial expressions I was making.
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These work how they're supposed to. I don't really notice a difference in any condoms but these are usually what my partner purchases. Continued use is in the future.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How lubricated Are they
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Did these hurt for anyone else?