BY TROJAN

TROJAN™ NIRVANA™ unlocks a world of pleasure with a collection of different Trojan condoms, offering a variety of sensations to explore and find your pleasure. The exclusive packaging design was created by renowned artist Ari Lankin and inspired by each condom’s unique sensory experience.

Chyanne S.
Best product ! I love how it amplified the sensational feelings , and warmed up with out burning us. Very easy. It's alto better than the regular Trojan variety pack.  We have used them 3 times now. I would definitely buy them again.
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
I like the idea of these. The packaging is cool but I didn’t know that this was a variety pack and let’s just say some didn’t sit well with me.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
This is a great variety pack from Trojan & has very appealing packaging. My hubby & I bought this when our other variety of Trojan was sold out & we thoroughly enjoyed this pack. The condoms are always very reliable, no breakage - I always recommend a dab of lube with condoms to help prevent breaking from too much friction ;)