BY TROJAN

The thinnest MAGNUM™ condom, designed to provide heightened sensitivity and comfort.

• Larger than standard latex condoms for extra comfort
  • Wider, contoured shape for added comfort
  • Tapered at the base for a secure fit
  • Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested – to help ensure reliability

Gabe H.
Lincoln, NE
Great product to use if you want to get a closer sensation feeling while having sex! It literally feels like you aren’t wearing a condom at all and it feels great when you use it during sex! I’d say this is my favorite type of condom to get!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I like these because you can practically purchase these anywhere conventiant stores ect also they are really good for latex allergies as well comfortable durable and strong .
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
These condoms are great! Recently bought a box and me and my boyfriend really enjoyed using them! I bought mine at Rite aid and it definitely meet our expectations. Super satisfied
Amanda G.
Miami Beach, FL
10/10 would recommend. They are as close as you’re going to get to raw-dogging with your boo. I always give a box of these to each of my friends during the holiday season because everyone knows that cuffing season in the winter makes babies by summer time. Stay thirsty my friends.
Chaz C.
They work great, and feel great as advertised! The Magnum brand is a godsend for "larger" clientele. The Bareskin version takes it to the next level. I refuse to use anything else.
Kali Y.
Trojan MAGNUM™ Large Lubricated Condoms are the only condoms my husband can wear. They have a very thin almost undetectable feel to them so neither of us notice they are there. I highly recommend them. The prices are also unbeatable!
Deanna G.
Me and my boyfriend like these out of every other condoms we've used. I have had issues with other ones because they are so thick but these are just right, trojan for the win!
Britnee J.
I love these. It's perfect for protection but still being able to get that bare feeling. My only complaint is I hate the rubber smell but that's with any condom. These are well worth the cost and you can't go wrong with a trusted brand.
Brandon S.
Spencerport, NY
So much better then the original magnums, for use guys that need a larger condom! Don't give you that feeing of wearing a garbage bag like the original magnums
Amanda H.
My boyfriend loves these and I do too. They're wonderful for a "Not there" experience. Definitely for men larger than normal. Provides a "natural" feel.