Trojan™ Lubricants Tonight™

NULL

I NEVER buy or use anything like this, for some reason, I purchased it the other day. If you have used this, did you notice anything special about it? Was it worth the $15 in your opinion?
Start your review of Trojan™ Lubricants Tonight™!
How would you rate this product?
Emily H.
Orlando, FL
was not worth the buy we used it multiple times and did nothing for both of us would not use agine dryes out as soon as u put it on so have to keep reaplying it
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
Trojan™ Lubricants Tonight™ uploaded by Brittany W.
Nothing real special about it. It's just like any other lubrication out there. So basically you're paying $15 for a well known brand and colorful bottles. Not worth the money.
Monica B.
Mooresboro nc
This is the best invention yet that Trojan as came up with. It feels sooooo good. And it intensifies "pre-game" and if done right makes you beg for the "game" to start lol. I definitely recommend this to all couples