TROJAN™ Fire & Ice™ Lubricated Condoms

TROJAN™ Fire & Ice™ condoms are specially designed for added passion & excitement. Experience thrilling sensations of pleasure.

• Dual Action Lubricant inside & out delivers warming and tingling sensations to both partners.
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from Premium Quality latex to help reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability

Sensitive for females? What’s the sensation like ?
How does the hot one feels? Is it a burning sensation or warm feel?
What are your favorite kind!
Start your review of TROJAN™ Fire & Ice™ Lubricated Condoms!
18 days agoEvian
These burned me so so bad. Avoid!! I mean, maybe it deserves more stars since it does protect you from pregnancy... but this product also makes you wish you were abstinent.
2 years agoGlendale, AZ
These were mine and my boyfriend’s favorite. It completely met and exceeded our expectations. The lubrication did great at changing between warm and cold when we changed positions and speed. Overall satisfaction 10/10
a year agoKingston, ON
I'm kind of in between with these fire & ice condoms. We bought this kind when our other Trojan variety was sold out. I found that I more enjoyed these condoms when they were the "icy" sensations rather than the "fire". The "fire" one made it feel like I was burning from the inside out. Lol. Not a huge fan. Overall a great brand, no breakage - always recommend a dab of lube with using condoms to help prevent breaking from too much friction.
a year agoMacon
THESE BURNED ME SOOOOOOOO BAD!!! i have used many brands of Trojan but on the fire and ice it left me burning and hurting for 4 hours. i will never buy them again! my partner has had no burning but i was almost in tears so i will not be purchasing any more and i suggest try them on a part of skin before purchase.
2 years ago
I honestly don't know what Trojan was thinking with these condoms. Everyone says they were bad (minus one friend), but the hubby and I had to find out for ourselves so we purchased a 3 count. Glad we didn't spring for a bigger pack because these were honestly awful.
It was like using straight Icy Hot as a lubricant, and both of us were uncomfortable almost as soon as the "warming" (read:burning) sensation started.
2 years agoElk River, MN
My boyfriend refuses to use these, and they actually make him go soft because he doesn’t like the feeling that comes from them. These are pretty disappointing, and I would not buy these again. And they definitely aren’t worth paying $10 for.
2 years ago
These are terrible. They smell awful when you're using them. Totally kills the mood. The odor rises when you're using them. It's a sour latex smell that's so hard to describe. But I've almost gagged a few times when we've used them. I called the company to let my complaints known as these are the worst ones I've ever had.
8 months agoPelzer , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Never again I honestly don't see how they are still making these. I had a bad reaction and I had to go to the doctor for a infection. On top of that these condoms burn and make you numb. I don't recommend anyone using them.
3 years agoSpringfield , MO
Have you ever wanted to know what your privates being on fire feels like? Welcome to the pits of hell when you use these condoms. They are the worst burning sensation you could possibly imagine. There is no ice, just the most uncomfortable burning inside of you that you would ever imagine.
2 years agoChester , VA
I actually really like this. It doesn't burn or sting like I was worried about and my partner said the same. The only problem with these was that if you last longer than 30 min, it dries out and keeps everything dry....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...