BY TROJAN

TROJAN™ Fire & Ice™ condoms are specially designed for added passion & excitement. Experience thrilling sensations of pleasure.

• Dual Action Lubricant inside & out delivers warming and tingling sensations to both partners.
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from Premium Quality latex to help reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability

• Hi I never heard of these what's fire and ice mean?is it ...3 Answers
  • Do these condoms really burn?7 Answers
  • Is the fire or ice feeling overwhelming at all?1 Answers
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
My boyfriend refuses to use these, and they actually make him go soft because he doesn’t like the feeling that comes from them. These are pretty disappointing, and I would not buy these again. And they definitely aren’t worth paying $10 for.
Jayda N.
Macon
THESE BURNED ME SOOOOOOOO BAD!!! i have used many brands of Trojan but on the fire and ice it left me burning and hurting for 4 hours. i will never buy them again! my partner has had no burning but i was almost in tears so i will not be purchasing any more and i suggest try them on a part of skin before purchase.
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
These were mine and my boyfriend’s favorite. It completely met and exceeded our expectations. The lubrication did great at changing between warm and cold when we changed positions and speed. Overall satisfaction 10/10
Dani S.
I honestly don't know what Trojan was thinking with these condoms. Everyone says they were bad (minus one friend), but the hubby and I had to find out for ourselves so we purchased a 3 count. Glad we didn't spring for a bigger pack because these were honestly awful.
It was like using straight Icy Hot as a lubricant, and both of us were uncomfortable almost as soon as the "warming" (read:burning) sensation started.
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Nope. These were the worst condoms I've ever, personally, used. It felt like my "down there" was on FIRE. It burned, and not in a good way, and it felt so irritated afterwards. I couldn't stand it. I tried washing it multiple times to get it to go away, but I won't touch these again. Either I'm super sensitive or I had a reaction to these.
Courtney H.
These are terrible. They smell awful when you're using them. Totally kills the mood. The odor rises when you're using them. It's a sour latex smell that's so hard to describe. But I've almost gagged a few times when we've used them. I called the company to let my complaints known as these are the worst ones I've ever had.
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
Have you ever wanted to know what your privates being on fire feels like? Welcome to the pits of hell when you use these condoms. They are the worst burning sensation you could possibly imagine. There is no ice, just the most uncomfortable burning inside of you that you would ever imagine.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
I actually really like this. It doesn't burn or sting like I was worried about and my partner said the same. The only problem with these was that if you last longer than 30 min, it dries out and keeps everything dry....
Shelandria R.
My boyfriend loves this brand and is always buying it for the bedroom. I hate that the ladies get the fire and they get the ice but it’s still pleasurable. I have had weaker condoms break trying to imitate this brand but most definitely this sufficed.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
These are the worst condoms I've ever used I felt like was on fire and I can't believe these are even made. These were the most uncomfortable condoms ever I will never use again. I definitely would not recomend them.
Marco C.
Henderson, NV
Do these condoms really burn?
toby r.
Downey, CA
Hi I never heard of these what's fire and ice mean?is it too intense?
Janice H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is the fire or ice feeling overwhelming at all?
Janice H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is the fire or ice feeling overwhelming at all?

Walmart