TROJAN™ ENZ™ Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Amy M.TROJAN™ ENZ™ Lubricated Condoms uploaded by Amy M.

BY TROJAN #9 in Condoms

TROJAN™ ENZ™ Lubricated Condoms is our classic, trusted condom

• Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability

Jayda N.
Macon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
me and my husban have 3 kid but we do not need another one! we use trojan brand to protect us. we have tried the ribbed and stubbed kind but nothing beats the plain jane regular 24ct packs. they have good amount of lube on them and can be found anywhere. They always have flavors and sizes may vary.
Julianne W.
Vernon
These are lubricated and are relatively thin compared to other condoms. You don’t have to use any lube with these. They are cheaper to buy and always coupons around to use. These are my favorite of the Trojan brand
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
My partner and I have tried several other Trojan branded condoms over the years. This one has always remained our constant. It seems to be the most reliable and comfortable condom we have tried. Typically, we purchase the large box as our safety net but the price of a box of condoms is cheaper than the price of a child!
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Very safe condom but also very dull. It takes most of the sensation out of the act but it is also very reliable. I have personally never heard of one breaking. They are pretty thick and also have a strong scent to them. I would recommend to first time buyers that aren't ready to experiment.
Victoria G.
McAllen
If you want some good condoms but you don’t want to buy the whole pack. These are good to purchase. No bad smell, good price for 3 condoms that did a good job in protecting. Will defiantly buy these and recommend to my friends.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not gonna lie first time trying these out and felt like he had nothing on haha but it did work well nothing went wrong and it didnt break and its good for sensitive skin!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Of all of the condoms we've tried, these are our favorites. They fit well and aren't over-lubricated. They are also very easy to put on and aren't detrimental to pleasure. We tried other types (within this brand) after using these, and decided to go back to these. There's no need to find another type of condom after trying these.
Shaun C.
Great option when you don't want anything fancy pretty good average fit doesn't slip and slide just enough to not have issues better than getting a low end untrusted condom this one can be trusted and wont tear
Alyssa M.
Taunton, MA
By far the most reliable condom I have used in comparison to those available in store. Lightly lubricated and fit a larger sized genital
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
These are the only ones we really buy. Reliable product, right price point. Make sure you read reviews before you pick the right ones.