Trojan™ Condom Ultra Ribbed

NULL

How well do these condoms really work?
Are these pretty reliable?
Did these hurt for anyone else?
Start your review of Trojan™ Condom Ultra Ribbed!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer R.
Ajax, ON
My boyfriend and I love these! We don't really like the feeling of condoms (so we usually go for Trojan Bareskin) but these ones felt great! A lot of people don't like the ribs, but I thought they felt really good. They also have never broken on us, so we have enjoyed using these from time to time when we want a change from our normal Trojan Bareskin condoms.
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
I personally don't like how the ribbed ones feel. We occasionally get them for free. They get the job done, but I don't prefer them.
Ronda L.
Hot Springs, AR
A long time ago I used these because they felt better for the woman I believe. I recently got out of a 5 year relationship so I used these before that time. Back then they were my go to brand. I would recommend Trojan. I think they are the best brand.
Paige M.
Cottonwood
Been using this brand of condoms for a few years now! If you are sensitive to lubrication or the scented ones, this is the safest one ! Got no irritation or discomfort! Husband also likes the way it felt too. Love Trojan brand!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
2,023 reviews
They do the job at protection and we like the ribbed aspect. Not the thinnest I have ever used.
Emily M.
Bradenton, FL
So my hubby bought these with me in mind, he thought I’d enjoy the ribbed effect to these. I feel like the ribbed make penetration borderline painful, they cause too much hair friction and not enough lubrication. Once you place it on your partner the lube is gone. The condom is super tight and stays on well, but hard to get off your partner. Does the job but next time we will buy something else.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
My husband and I ordered these because we are a little wild in the bedroom :) and needed these for that purpose. We ordered these online from Amazon and they came on time and were great. None of them broke and the expiration dates were years ahead. I love the ridges on these, they feel wonderful. These are some of the best condoms ever. If you want that RAW feeling that it doesn't feel like a rubber is there, these are the condoms for you.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,281 reviews
These are super painful after a while! It ruins the whole mood! Definitely don't recommend.
Daniella H.
Shelbyville, IN
These are what my bf and I use. They are not amazing feeling or anything but they have never broken on us. I know I can trust them when I'm off the pill.
kristy B.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not like these at all. I felt like I was having an invasive pelvis exam during sex. they were rough and it was not stimulating what so ever for me. my boyfriend didn't seem to enjoy it either, but then again it could of been the facial expressions I was making.