Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsTrojan
Trojan Condom Her Pleasure Ecstasy Ultrasmooth Lubricated

Trojan™ Condom Her Pleasure Ecstasy Ultrasmooth Lubricated

NULL

I'm interested in trying this? Would love to be considered for trying and testing this out.
Are these pretty comfortable?
Would you recommend??
Start your review of Trojan™ Condom Her Pleasure Ecstasy Ultrasmooth Lubricated!
Jay L.
Commerce Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
If she will enjoys guys or girls. You will be happy just like her trust me go get them if you don't want to pop a something you don't want
Ashanti P.
Waterbury, CT
Definitely would like to try. Heard great things. Easy to use according to the reviews I read. Once I try I be able to determine if I would purchase or recommend and tell my experience and expectations.
AL P.
Newtown, CT
Don't ever have unprotected fun times just because you're embarrassed to go buy condoms! These condoms are definitely HER PLEASURE. The type of lube on the outside makes you're insides feel like you're Aphrodite and a beautiful goddess! I definitely recommend these condoms if you're the type of women who is hard to get off, like me, these will give you NO problem achieving the big O!
Hannah W.
Clemson
I’m not necessarily sure that these condoms deserve 1 star. They break super easily. After using one and trying another to see if it was just bad luck, we realized it was entirely the condom. I will never buy them again.
Tom A.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok. Would rather it have more of a sticky feel and more plastic smell, but all things considered that much lube and my thing still doesn’t fit...?!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,223 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a brand I really recommend if you want to spice things up in the bedroom! It feels amazing and never gets irritating ! A really great price as well!
Veronica V.
Elyria
These condoms are the best ones in my opinion. I always stick with Trojan cause they’re my #1 thrusted condom. Not only do I like these ones but I love how they’re purple! I know I’m weird lol
Christina  B.
Cheyenne, WY
I am so sick of all of Trojan's hype around it being "full of ecstasy" and "ultra ribbed" so for that I am going to subtract from the score. It is a decent condom. But it would take a lot more for it to fairly call itself "Her Pleasure"! Don't spend the extra money, buy her dinner instead.
Tiffany  S.
Middleton, NH
2,196 reviews
These are definitely not the best. They do their job in protection, but I honestly felt nothing different with these compared to any other condoms.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly I didn't really feel any difference between these condoms and regular condoms. I was kind of disappointed with the hype of it. But hey, a condom is a condom! So 4 stars for protection.