Trojan XOXO Lubricated Condoms - 24ct

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trojan XOXO Lubricated Condoms - 24ct!
Tabatha T.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My fiance and I bought these because they looked fancy and it was our anniversary. We used three and they all broke. Luckily nothing bad happened but it was definitely a waste of money. Trojan XOXO Lubricated Condoms - 24ct
Cheyenne G.
Mineral Wells, TX
I love these because they literally don’t smell like your average condom. I can’t stand the smell tradition condoms leave after using them. These are super thin and have such a low odor and I appreciate that very much!
Heather H.
Pineville, LA
So these are great as far as not feeling them.... but they’re absolutely horrible with holding things in.... we’ve used them several times,and they always seem to bust.... we’ve never had this issue with any other kind. I am highly disappointed.
Ruth M.
Antioch, CA
I normally don’t review things like this but I decided to write one because I was pretty displeased with these condoms. I’m a sucker for cute packaging so that’s why I gave them two stars. Other than that, these smell like regular condoms as opposed to the “low odor” that they claim to have. Also, these rip so easily, more than half of the ones in this box ripped. I would not recommend. I prefer the ones in the blue box, as they last longer. Don’t waste your cash.
Marissa F.
Columbia, SC
These are definitely a 5 on the cute scale but as for usage I would not personally recommend them. The condoms pop/break easily and that is not something that you want when you are protecting yourself. They are reasonably priced. I just wish they were a little more durable. It also says low odor but it still has the normal latex condom smell so not actually low odor. I would go with using something else.
Mandy S.
Greenville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My fiancé sometimes likes to use a condom when we do things still. He said he likes the way it feels, so i aim to please. We have tried different condom brands to find the most effective. He loves XOXO. He said because they feel thin, it leaves him feeling awesome but he can still have the condom play. This is the only type we have been buying the past few months.
Cayli N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ahem. My favorite. No offensive rubbery latex smell, they’re thin but still feel substantial to protect. They come in cute, discreet packaging. Very hard to find in stores, so I order online.
Cara H.
Dallas
Condom broke. The tip literally detached from the rest and I had to go in and retreive it. Only time in 20 years of safe sex I've EVER had a condom break...
Griselda C.
Perris
Trojan XOXO Lubricated Condoms - 24ct uploaded by Griselda C.
They are actually pretty good, it doesn't bother either of us and it's aloe infused, the only complaint is that they break eventually.
Brianna M.
Port Huron
Trojan XOXO Lubricated Condoms - 24ct uploaded by Brianna M.
These would actually be the first brand of condoms that I like. As a lady, to me it makes you fell like you can do more. I approve of this brand. And the come with a little to go pouch

Looking for your answer?