Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsTrojan
Ultra Thin Premium Lubricant Latex Condoms

Trojan Ultra Thin Premium Lubricant Latex Condoms

For Ultra Sensitivity. Thinner than standard Trojan® Latex Condoms - Designed for more natural feeling. Made from premium quality latex - To help reduce the risk. Special reservoir end - For extra safety. Each condom is electronically tested for strength - To help ensure reliability For contraception plus STI protection. Trojan Triple Tested Quality® Always insist on Trojan® America s #1 condom trusted for over 90 years. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trojan Ultra Thin Premium Lubricant Latex Condoms!
How would you rate this product?
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I'm not the biggest fan of Trojan brand condoms to begin with but these are one of the worst I've tried. They do feel nice since they are so thin but are rather tight for my boyfriend. Being so thin I also had a lot of issues with them breaking. I would never get these again. Almost all of the ones in the box broke during the act.
Shai're E.
Dothan, AL
I purchased these from Wal-Mart for the price of $15.47. They work great. I recommend to the women that may go hard in the bedroom to not purchase these and if you're not a fan of condoms in general, go to your doctor/OB/GYN and ask for birth control. They work if you use them correctly. My husband and I have used these since we met in April 2018 and we haven't had any issues of them breaking. Only issue I'd state is that they slip off sometimes and would be left in me, but that's the case of human error. You can't expect something to work if you don't monitor your actions.
Mandy  D.
Like a lot of the other reviews, these are nice because they are so thin but it does not matter or feel like it is worth the money and not protecting when they break due to being so thin. I feel like this is a catch 22 but also a waste of money since.... they break and that helps nothing.
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend loves these, we tried these and the bareskin ones as well, and he says he can't tell the difference between the 2. So since these are the cheaper ones we go with these most of the time.
Julian  F.
Los Angeles, CA
These are most definitely my favorite! They’re not the most affordable condom out there but u gotta splurge a little to get something nice and these FEEL amazing!
Dylan  A.
Burnsville, MN
I liked using this product. Went on perfect no hastle, the sensation felt good. No problems breaking product. Will definitely being using these again.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Definitely opt to purchase these if given a choice.. More natural feeling than most
Kristine A.
Very thin and feels pretty natural.
Very thin and feels pretty natural.
Danielle M.
Coventry, RI
Before using these, my boyfriend and i were a little nervous about them breaking but they are very strong!! I'm very happy with them and will buy them again!
Jerwin C.
Las Vegas, NV
The title of the box is true to its words; effective, smooth and close to feeling all natural.

Looking for your answer?