BY TROJAN #12 in Sexual Health

Trojan Sensitivity Ultra Thin Premium Lubricant Condoms: For ultra sensitivity Thinner than standard condoms--designed for a more natural feeling Made from premium quality latex--to help reduce the risk Special reservoir end--for extra safety see more...

Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These condoms are a better alternative to the terrible Bareskins but they also have many issues. They are very thin and are very poorly lubricated. They can become irritating for the female and ruin the moment. Durex and other brands have much better alternatives.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the condoms that my boyfriend and I always use. It feels the best and they stay on well. Trojan is a good quality condom. It's not too expensive. Definitely worth it!!!!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were okay. They didn't fit very well, and were over-lubricated. They were very thin, though, as stated - a plus for them. We didn't have a problem with breakage, but it did seem likely with how thin they were. Probably wouldn't stand up to a lot of heavy use.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
These are my husband and I's favorite condoms! Even though the magnums fit better for him, the ring at the bottom of these doesn't bother him like the magnums. These also are nice for me, the lube is good, and they don't have a harsh scent. Definitely a fan.
Christopher C.
Kilgore, TX
Dude just like every other kind you buy pretty much plain ones that is the actual we don't make any difference in fact I think it was just a way to add a couple extra bucks to the product don't waste your money
Justin C.
These condoms are well lubricated, don't have that odd smell some condoms do and they fit nicely, my only concern with them is how thin they are and the possibility they might break.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
My husband and I tried these and they don't seem thinner than any other condoms but he says they are more comfortable and do not bother me as other condoms do
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These break really easily and dry out so fast it's like those no lube on them at all. I would choose another variety and would not purchase this again.
Vanessa V.
Middletown, CT
I got these in a three pack and they were like any other condom. I didn't experience breakage, but I haven't repurchased.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never tried these but to me i don't really think they seem to safe, they're too thin which causes breakage.