BY TROJAN #11 in Condoms

Trojan Sensitivity Ultra Thin Premium Lubricant Condoms: For ultra sensitivity Thinner than standard condoms--designed for a more natural feeling Made from premium quality latex--to help reduce the risk Special reservoir end--for extra safety see more...

Trojan Sensitivity Ultra Thin Premium Lubricant Condoms
This is the one omg it’s so amazing !! I get this all the times ! I love it ! I recommend these and very effective !!! Omg ! Affordable for everyone ! Comes in a small box or if you want , get the biggest box which ever one !
Shelandria R.
If you’re not on birth control I wouldn’t recommend this! I have had this brand along with bare skin break on me in the middle or right before the “final climax” and I have had many scares. Hopefully Trojan fixes these kinks in those condoms but I don’t recommend
Jessika A.
These are my go to. My partner and I think these feel the best. The lubrication is alright, sometimes I wish there was more. The price is pretty fair on these as well
Treviño A.
nogales
Really like this product I think it’s really save and to really feel everything it meets more then my expectations I would recommend it to anyone that is trying to have save sex and algo like to feel everything love it
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'll say basically the same thing I say about every brand and style of condom. Whether it's XL, sensitive, ribbed, for her pleasure, colorful, blah blah blah...they are all the same. Nothing special I've noticed. Good for not getting pregnant or STDs, but nothing special from one kind to the next, so just go for whichever is cheapest, which generally is Lifestyles over Trojan.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These condoms are a better alternative to the terrible Bareskins but they also have many issues. They are very thin and are very poorly lubricated. They can become irritating for the female and ruin the moment. Durex and other brands have much better alternatives.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were okay. They didn't fit very well, and were over-lubricated. They were very thin, though, as stated - a plus for them. We didn't have a problem with breakage, but it did seem likely with how thin they were. Probably wouldn't stand up to a lot of heavy use.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
These are my husband and I's favorite condoms! Even though the magnums fit better for him, the ring at the bottom of these doesn't bother him like the magnums. These also are nice for me, the lube is good, and they don't have a harsh scent. Definitely a fan.
Christopher C.
Kilgore, TX
Dude just like every other kind you buy pretty much plain ones that is the actual we don't make any difference in fact I think it was just a way to add a couple extra bucks to the product don't waste your money
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the condoms that my boyfriend and I always use. It feels the best and they stay on well. Trojan is a good quality condom. It's not too expensive. Definitely worth it!!!!
Crystal G.