Trojan Premium Latex Condoms Stimulations Ultra Ribbed - 3 CT uploaded by Cristalle V.Trojan Premium Latex Condoms Stimulations Ultra Ribbed - 3 CT uploaded by Morgan M.

BY TROJAN #12 in Condoms

Trojan® Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Premium Latex Condoms.
America's # 1 condom trusted for over 90 years.
Triple tested quality.
For contraception plus STI protection.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Designed for ultra stimulation.
Premium lubricant.
3 latex condoms. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Becca L.
I personally don't like how the ribbed ones feel. We occasionally get them for free. They get the job done, but I don't prefer them.
Vanessa R.
Compton, CA
Cheap and get the job done. Will buy in the future. They are effective and are ribbed. So thats a blast (no pun intended)
Mikayla C.
Sterling Heights, MI
They’re really great from women it’s honestly the best thing ever but I’m not sure how they are for men.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
These are super painful after a while! It ruins the whole mood! Definitely don't recommend.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So my hubby bought these with me in mind, he thought I’d enjoy the ribbed effect to these. I feel like the ribbed make penetration borderline painful, they cause too much hair friction and not enough lubrication. Once you place it on your partner the lube is gone. The condom is super tight and stays on well, but hard to get off your partner. Does the job but next time we will buy something else.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
My boyfriend and I love these! We don't really like the feeling of condoms (so we usually go for Trojan Bareskin) but these ones felt great! A lot of people don't like the ribs, but I thought they felt really good. They also have never broken on us, so we have enjoyed using these from time to time when we want a change from our normal Trojan Bareskin condoms.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How lubricated Are they
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Did these hurt for anyone else?