Trojan Premium Latex Condoms Stimulations Ultra Ribbed - 3 CT uploaded by Cristalle V.Trojan Premium Latex Condoms Stimulations Ultra Ribbed - 3 CT uploaded by Morgan M.

BY TROJAN #8 in Sexual Health

Trojan® Stimulations Ultra Ribbed Premium Latex Condoms.
America's # 1 condom trusted for over 90 years.
Triple tested quality.
For contraception plus STI protection.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Designed for ultra stimulation.
Premium lubricant.
3 latex condoms. see more...

Cristalle V.
Great condoms, love the feeling, and most importantly they get the job done. My boyfriend and I bought a pack for obviously safe sex.. it feels really good. As soon as you get started the ribbed stimulation kicks in. It feela so good too because they are thin. It comes with just the right amount of lubricant for me personally and doesn't smell like that familiar strong latex scent. They're especially great for guys that don't like the condom feeling. On top of that they are affordable, I can definitely depend on trojan.
Marissa F.
Columbia, SC
First I want to say that you can absolutely feel the ribbed texture and it is amazing. These condoms are affordable and did not break like the Trojan XOXO. They are very easy to put on and feel great for both partners. There was no strong latex smell and there was just enough lubricant added. I highly recommend these if you want something thin and stimulating. We got the 3 pack because we were not sure if we would like them but we are definitely going to get the larger pack now.
Jordan T.
I'm not too hip on using condoms with my boyfriend but I love using these when we do. They're affordable and get the job done. I love ribs on it because it makes it feel so much better for me, and for him... well, obviously he's not too hip. A staple condom in the bedroom.
Rachel G.
Great product! Bought them at my local ShopRite for an affordable & it not met my expectations but it got the job done right, so who can complain? :) Easy to use and not super sticky like other products it could be compared too! Will definitely buy again and can't wait to put them to use!
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
These are my boyfriend's and my favorite type of condoms to use. After trying just regular condoms, the ridges actually do make a difference. These also are not overly lubricated like some of the other ones Trojan makes.
Destini W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work how they're supposed to. I don't really notice a difference in any condoms but these are usually what my partner purchases. Continued use is in the future.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
My husband and I ordered these because we are a little wild in the bedroom :) and needed these for that purpose. We ordered these online from Amazon and they came on time and were great. None of them broke and the expiration dates were years ahead. I love the ridges on these, they feel wonderful. These are some of the best condoms ever. If you want that RAW feeling that it doesn't feel like a rubber is there, these are the condoms for you.
Emily J.
FarmVille , VA
These say ribbed but for the female, you cannot tell a difference! Will not buy again! However, I do not know about how it feels for the guy. I'm assuming condoms aren't the best to begin with so I'm assuming they're not that good for the man either.
kristy b.
Rock Hill, SC
I did not like these at all. I felt like I was having an invasive pelvis exam during sex. they were rough and it was not stimulating what so ever for me. my boyfriend didn't seem to enjoy it either, but then again it could of been the facial expressions I was making.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are what my bf and I use. They are not amazing feeling or anything but they have never broken on us. I know I can trust them when I'm off the pill.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How lubricated Are they
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Did these hurt for anyone else?