BY TROJAN #18 in Sexual Health

Trojan® Pleasures Fire & Ice® Premium Latex Condoms.
America's #1 condom.
Trojan® triple tested quality.
Trusted for over 90 years.
For contraception plus STI protection.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/aids, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Warming & tingling sensations for both partners.
Dual action lubricant.
3 latex condoms. see more...

• Hi I never heard of these what's fire and ice mean?is it ...2 Answers
  • Do these condoms really burn?6 Answers
  • Is the fire or ice feeling overwhelming at all?1 Answers
Buy on FSAstor...
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
I’m seeing a lot of mixed reviews on these condoms. However, I personality really enjoy the feeling. I think the fire and the ice is just powerful enough to make it very pleasurable! I personality like the feeling it gives me! And so does my partner
madeline a.
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bad very bad. I hate the Icey or heated feeling because it is so over the top. Also use your imagination and infer what I'm saying but later on after using these and going back for more - my mouth went numb.
kayla s.
Bonnyville , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The worst condom I've ever used!! No sensation at all felt like I was doing
The deed with a plastic bag. (Not that I have but I imagine that's how it would feel) also had a very latex smell coming out of the package which was a turn off.
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
NOPE! Hate them! They have an uncomfortable burn for both of us. Waste of 10$. Thought I would be fun and try something different but we took it off half way threw. The box says like best new product that won awards but I personally hate them.
Kammy T.
My ex said this burned his naughty bits.. Good. (Just kidding) So, after we used up the 3, I never bought them again.
julise s.
the lubrication did great at changing between warm and cold when we changed positions and speed.  !!!!!
Marco C.
Henderson, NV
Do these condoms really burn?
toby r.
Downey, CA
Hi I never heard of these what's fire and ice mean?is it too intense?
Janice H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is the fire or ice feeling overwhelming at all?
Janice H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is the fire or ice feeling overwhelming at all?