Trojan Pleasures Fire & Ice Premium Latex Condoms

Experience Thrilling Sensations Of Pleasure. Specially Designed For More Passion And Excitement. America's #1 Condom Trusted For Over 90 Years. Latex Condoms Are Intended To Prevent Pregnancy, Hiv/Aids, And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections. Dual Action Lubricant - Warming And Tingling Sensations For Both Partners Made From Premium Quality Latex To Help Reduce The Risk Each Condom Is Electronically Tested To Help Ensure Reliability Triple Tested Trojan Quality Made In Usa

Whats the difference in the hot and ice' i mean are u hott burning then chilled
Start your review of Trojan Pleasures Fire & Ice Premium Latex Condoms!
Rushville, OH
These things should be called "Satan's Wrath followed by the Ice Age", thought I guess that's not as catchy as "Fire and Ice". We tried these expecting a nice warming/cooling sensation, but what we got was an almost painful burning that lasted the entire time of intercourse, and the "ice" part didn't kick in until much later (about 5 minutes) after the deed was done, which just ended up feeling like being naked in the snow anyways. If you want the sensation of these dastardly condoms, just save your money and grab some IcyHot.
First of all, these condoms make my lady bits feel like they're on fire. Now I don't know what the general public is into when it comes to this, but I personally don't like feeling like there's a five alarm fire inside of me. Secondly, I was the one who put it on my significant other, and it melted off my nail polish. It wasn't a fresh polish job either, it was a few days old. If the lubricant can melt nail polish, imagine what it can do to your private areas. Scary right?
Warren, MI
My partner thought it would be fun. IT WASN'T FUN. He wasn't bothered by it, but I had such a bad reaction to these condoms that I had to ask him if he was absolutely sure he was clean. In short, I was swollen, itchy, and irritated for two weeks following use. The first thing I did when I figured out that I wasn't having an allergic reaction to latex, but rather to whatever was on it to make it feel "fire and icy," was to tell him to throw them out, and then I told all my friends to never use them, either.
Sumter, SC
We usually use a different kind but decided to try these since we one some at Warped tour but anyways during the deed i literally felt like my crotch was on fire which i know is the whole point but DANG! totally killed the mood and i felt like i rubbed my crotch on the carpet for an hour, so not pleasant! My husband said it just made him so numb and uncomfortable that we both just threw all the ones we had away. My advice, STAY AWAY. Total mood killer.
Brooklyn, NY
Me and my bf used these various time being a biochemistry major and all about reading back labels always No actual side effects unless your allergic to menthol which is the main ingredient . Which I use more than once these condoms and no allergic reaction although some people are allergic to menthol if this is the case .go take a Luke water bath it should be fine. One negative which I have which isn't bad since I still have a alternative birth control besides condoms is it does slip off so if you want to avoid pregnancy or any sti .have a alternative method.
Baltimore, MD
These condoms were basically one of the worst things I have ever used. They burn. RIDICULOUSLY burn. In my experience, as well as my friends, neither the males nor the females had a pleasurable experience with these and they usually resulted in ruining the entire moment. The idea of these is very intriguing and I understand the concept they were going for. However, using them is not enjoyable.
Brush Prairie, WA
Fire and ice condoms are the worst. At the time I bought them they seemed pretty cool and exciting. I couldn't wait to try them out. When the heat of the moment came, it turned into burn of the century. It felt like someone rubbed spicy hot chili peppers down there! It was irritated and inflamed for 2 days! My husband asked what I was reviewing and is now yelling across the room right now, "don't let anyone buy them! It burnt me too!"
San Antonio, TX
I wouldn't recommend these unless you want to feel like you're on fire. My ex and I used these once and he started telling me something didn't feel right and then all if a sudden he pulled out and started yelling that he was burning and felt as if he caught on fire. No lie it scarred him and he had to put ice on his junk. So yea don't use these unless you want to get back at a guy because it literally burns. My ex wanted to cry.
Ypsilanti, MI
I cringe at the sight of these. I've tried them twice, and both times it was excruciating pain for me!! It burned sooooooo bad!!! Some of their other products are okay, but I will never get the fire & ice again because it is literally no fun to have to get water to put the invisible fire on your crotch out. ;) Maybe my skin is just sensitive, but I've been seeing similar reviews from the ladies.
Santee, CA
I used these only once and that was too many times. I was waiting for the "ice" part kicked in and it never happen. My lady station felt like it was on fire. It hurt about an hour afterwards. I would have had better results using icyhot as lube (sarcasm of course). DO NOT USE!