Personal CareSexual HealthCondomsTrojan
Pleasures Fire & Ice Premium Latex Condoms

Trojan Pleasures Fire & Ice Premium Latex Condoms

Experience Thrilling Sensations Of Pleasure. Specially Designed For More Passion And Excitement. America's #1 Condom Trusted For Over 90 Years. Latex Condoms Are Intended To Prevent Pregnancy, Hiv/Aids, And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections. Dual Action Lubricant - Warming And Tingling Sensations For Both Partners Made From Premium Quality Latex To Help Reduce The Risk Each Condom Is Electronically Tested To Help Ensure Reliability Triple Tested Trojan Quality Made In Usa

Whats the difference in the hot and ice' i mean are u hott burning then chilled
Start your review of Trojan Pleasures Fire & Ice Premium Latex Condoms!
Kendra T.
MC DOWELL, KY
We really enjoy these! Def one of our favorites. Recommend these highly if you are looking for a little something new in that part of your life.
Tresa R.
Brush Prairie, WA
Fire and ice condoms are the worst. At the time I bought them they seemed pretty cool and exciting. I couldn't wait to try them out. When the heat of the moment came, it turned into burn of the century. It felt like someone rubbed spicy hot chili peppers down there! It was irritated and inflamed for 2 days! My husband asked what I was reviewing and is now yelling across the room right now, "don't let anyone buy them! It burnt me too!"
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the worst one out of the brand when it comes down to someone with sensitive skin. Using this felt like doing it with icy hot ... I will never try these again. I think I’ll stick to magnums.
Nancy  C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This condoms make you have different sensations inside but you do enjoy more pleasure
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
These things should be called "Satan's Wrath followed by the Ice Age", thought I guess that's not as catchy as "Fire and Ice". We tried these expecting a nice warming/cooling sensation, but what we got was an almost painful burning that lasted the entire time of intercourse, and the "ice" part didn't kick in until much later (about 5 minutes) after the deed was done, which just ended up feeling like being naked in the snow anyways. If you want the sensation of these dastardly condoms, just save your money and grab some IcyHot.
Megan P.
Superior, WI
My boyfriend says he's not a fan of these because they feel like icy hot to him, but I absolutely love them! The ice effect usually kicks in right after and that's kind of strange, but other than that, I like them!
Joseph T.
Mc Dowell, KY
Would recommend because I love the warm and cooling sensations.
Would recommend because I love the warm and cooling sensations.
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
These are awful for me, maybe some people like them, but I don't. It gives me a burning sensation that does not feel good. Last time I checked people generally don't like burning sensations down there, so I'm not really sure why they would even sell these.
Sarah R.
Charlottesville, VA
I do not think the fire and ice sensations feel good at all. It is more uncomfortably fiery than anything which really distracts from the task at hand...
Kayla M.
First of all, these condoms make my lady bits feel like they're on fire. Now I don't know what the general public is into when it comes to this, but I personally don't like feeling like there's a five alarm fire inside of me. Secondly, I was the one who put it on my significant other, and it melted off my nail polish. It wasn't a fresh polish job either, it was a few days old. If the lubricant can melt nail polish, imagine what it can do to your private areas. Scary right?