BY TROJAN #2 in Condoms

MAGNUM™ Lubricated Condoms – The Gold Standard™ in comfort and protection.

• Larger than standard latex condoms for extra comfort
  • Tapered at the base for a secure fit
  • Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity
  • Special reservoir end for extra safety
  • Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
  • Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability

• Who thinks Influenster should make a VoxBox to try out co...7 Answers
  • Who thinks condoms are overpriced?6 Answers
  • How would I know these will fit my boyfriend?8 Answers
G'Dione B.
Jackson , MS
Me and my boyfriend actually love these condoms. This is our go to condom brand that we always use. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for really good protection. The only problem we have with this condom is that it really isn’t that lubricated. Other than that it works great! 🤗
Jason D.
I cant wear regular condoms, Period. They are too tight and end up effecting my ability to stay ... well ... effective. Girth is the issue here rather than the length. The length of extra large magnums is apparently long enough for 9". We have tried the Trojan Magnum and although usable, they are still very constrictive. So tight in fact that they nearly flatten the ridge of the head which I thought was generally to be expected with condoms. Not a very enjoyable thing. I hated even the Magnum size so next we tried Trojan Magnum XL and although still tight, they don't seem to effect my overall shape as much. And as they are the biggest size we can find to be affordable for regular use, we don't have much of a choice. Apparently, you can order custom fit condoms if you're rolling in the dough.

I finally broke down and researched enough to see if my weiner was extra sensitive or extra large as the size indicates. I learned that the girth size suggested for condoms according to www.condom-sizes.org are as follows: (measure the girth at the midpoint of the erection):

Regular: girth < 5.3"
Magnum: 5.3" < girth < 5.5"
XL: 5.5" < girth < 5.8"
out of luck: 5.8" < girth

Much to my annoyance, I measured and found myself to have a 6.0" circumference, average is somewhere around 4.8". That would be indicative of the measurement suggestions that XL is still to small. Unfortunately, easily getting condoms to accommodate those type of girths is no where near easy. Annoying, because although I think its a perfectly formed member, it is by no means a monster that companies can't even size for properly. It's not like I walk around swinging all the time!

Second complaint is that the condoms do have a less than pleasant odor. It dominates the senses as soon as the thing is opened.

Third complaint is that I have also discovered that about a third of the time, the condoms get extremely dry, fast. It doesn't seem possible, but it is almost as if they soak up everything when it had been more than fine prior to condom introduction. We've gotten to the point where we only put the condom on right before I finish, mainly for this reason. Its very frustrating because now both of us worry about lubrication which of course, makes the situation worse. Additional lubricant may be necessary to keep it going for a long bout.

Fourth is the lack of specials. They have finally come out with special versions of the Magnums but have yet to come out with anything for the XLs. No dots, warming, ribs. No special lubricant or ultra thin. Very annoying. Yes, a large girth is nice but woman are built to accommodate birthing ten pound babies! It's rather arrogant to assume larger erections mean that adding a little spice isn't necessary. We'd like to play around with the other stuff without having to buy a size smaller.

Overall, its a good product. It barely fits but serves its purpose. We've never had one break and have been using them on and off for over four years. I've never gotten a girl pregnant using these condoms and for us, that's the purpose condoms serve.

If they ever make a condom that fits and covers my junk completely, ill buy it. but for now these roll half way up my member and are tight....
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my husbands favorite Brand. It fits well and doesn’t cause me any discomfort. It does what it needs to do. Great brand. We’ve been using for years. Very satisfied overall. Highly recommended.
abbie r.
had a little slit in one about 9 months ago and we thought we’d be fine to double wrap before you tap but here’s little timmy and we love him sm. i guess i recommend
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my boyfriend and my "go to" condoms. He has trouble being comfortable in anything that isn't for the "well endowed." These feel natural and doesn't feel like you're getting pleasure from a latex sandwich. Provides decent lubrication. Definitely for partners whose member is bigger than average.
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
trojan is the best condom brand because you can trust them to never break. they are easy to use and a fairly priced. regular sized condoms were too tight for my boyfriend, and these were a perfect solution. these are good for anyone who has trouble fitting into regular condoms. the ribbes on these condoms make them way better  for both the guy and the girl.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very good quality. My husband and I use these over any other. It has good lubrication. Has the best fit for men who are bigger down there. I like the way they feel, they are smooth and feel almost real.
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm married and we don't use these but I've had partners that have used these in the past. They are large enough for well endowed men and perform like most other condoms. Be sure that you (or your man) actually fit in them. They can slip off if the fit is too big and not every man needs a gold wrapper.
Zana S.
South Bay , FL
These condoms are the only ones that I prefer to use. They are well lubricanted and I have never had one rip. I would definitely recommend getting them. My university gives them out for free so I rarely buy them but I highly recommend them.
Misael L.
Irving, TX
How would I know these will fit my boyfriend?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Who thinks Influenster should make a VoxBox to try out condoms ? Lol
Shakeymama :.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who thinks condoms are overpriced?
Michael B.
Wooster
Are these reusable?
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
is there anything special about them?