BY TROJAN #2 in Condoms

Trojan bareskin premium lubricant condoms - 24 count see more...

Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Me and my partner used to use these, until one broke on us. Thankfully we noticed it when it happened, because that could have ended bad!
Kaye G.
Used these a bunch back when I was in high school. While they are a solid product for preventing unplanned pregnancies and protecting you from sexually transmitted diseases, I was never really a big fan of them. Also, I thought they were made from bear skin.
Brianna H.
inisfill
Hate these. They kept breaking and honestly made me sooo sore. I would never use these again!
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
I ended up getting pregnant with these. Not the best thing to get when you're using a condom. They break super easily and all my friends say that they're just bad quality. Thank you for gifting me with my wonderful daughter early in my life, but uh, y'all may want to change the formula to these.
Amy C.
Terrible. My husband and I bought these and almost every one of them broke....which is really NOT what you want when you're using a condom to avoid pregnancy (or for any other reason). I would not recommend these, and I will never buy them again.
Oscar C.
For me this is not the best option because it has a strange smell and the size is too tight and makes the experience unpleasant.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Not a very safe condom at all. I have had about 25 percent of them break on me when using them. My friend also got his wife pregnant by using these and the condoms breaking. Although it feels like nothing is there, you cannot tell when the condom breaks so it is very dangerous. Would not use with a random person or someone that is not actively taking birth control.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Not a fan. They have an awful latex smell. Additionally, they've broken a total of 3 times. Luckily it was noticed...The reviews are true that you barely feel them, but that's at a potential cost. Use with caution!
Bianca V.
These might not be the strongest or sturdiest condoms in the market, but i can thank them for breaking on my dad. If it wasn't for them i wouldn't be here today. Ive used them in high school like my parents but i didn't get pregnant like they did. Try them for yourself!!!
Kammy T.
When you have a partner who's a little too well-endowed, it's hard to find something that you are both comfortable with. Naturally, even the most durable of inventions can snap or break. But, these worked fine!
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Does thinner mean easier to break?
Tacheana W.
Buffalo, NY
Do they brake easily
Brian M.
Addison , IL
My question is how does this product feel. I am in the need for a condom that not only feels good but gets the job done. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this condom?
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
If you use this condom is it more likely to break?
Jessica P.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these? Did you like them? Pros? Cons?