BY TROJAN #2 in Condoms

Trojan bareskin premium lubricant condoms - 24 count see more...

Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Safety first , really value pack , nice and sensitive , really lubricant and comfortable .
Ashley P.
They work really well, but smell awful. You smell latex literally everywhere
Michelle C.
They're good. I'd much rather not use them but it's good. I would recommend
Amy C.
Terrible. My husband and I bought these and almost every one of them broke....which is really NOT what you want when you're using a condom to avoid pregnancy (or for any other reason). I would not recommend these, and I will never buy them again.
Celina C.
These are amazing. I recommend this because it feels amazing for both me and my boyfriend. It is very thin and has almost a skin-to-skin type of feeling. I never had problems with these breaking at all. I actually feel like thinner condoms are actually less prone to breaking since they are so thin and stretch more than a thicker condom. They also don't have a very overpowering gross latex smell. This is a really great one and I definitely recommend this for safe sex.
Shakira M.
My wife absolutely loved them, and so did I. You can barely tell you're
even using a condom. The name says it all. It's line a second skin. They
are very durable, and you can go for hours without fear of breakage.
I'll never buy another condom.
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
I ended up getting pregnant with these. Not the best thing to get when you're using a condom. They break super easily and all my friends say that they're just bad quality. Thank you for gifting me with my wonderful daughter early in my life, but uh, y'all may want to change the formula to these.
Kammy T.
When you have a partner who's a little too well-endowed, it's hard to find something that you are both comfortable with. Naturally, even the most durable of inventions can snap or break. But, these worked fine!
julise s.

These are my boyfriends as well as my favorite brand of condoms, very thin which makes it feel like you almost aren’t using one which is great
Brianna H.
inisfill
Hate these. They kept breaking and honestly made me sooo sore. I would never use these again!
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Does thinner mean easier to break?
Tacheana W.
Buffalo, NY
Do they brake easily
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
If you use this condom is it more likely to break?
Brian M.
Addison , IL
My question is how does this product feel. I am in the need for a condom that not only feels good but gets the job done. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this condom?
Destra B.
Lakeland
Does this irritate your skin? is it expensive? is it sturdy? will it be comfortable and exciting?