BY TROJAN #2 in Condoms

Trojan bareskin premium lubricant condoms - 24 count see more...

Kate T.
Nevada, IA
My husband and I love using these. We always have these on hand. Safety is a key and that's important for most people
Brieanna C.
haverhill, ma
I love these they really have a strong stretch and it feels good for both partners not just one I recommended these
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
The price was decent... & it felt good... Would have gave it more starts, but it broke on us not once but TWICE!
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
These are great condoms and would suggest giving them a try.  It is always good to use and protect yourself!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
These smell so bad to the point where I want to gag. And they’re so thin I feel like it’s very easy to break.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
These feel more natural and thinner. However, because they are thin they break more often than other brands
Scott D.
Fresno, CA
These are my go to choice. They feel great and they don't break(a problem I've had with many other brands)
Rose C.
We have tried several brands and this is our go to brand love it almost feels like no condom witch is great
Amanda E.
These are truly amazing! We can't even feel them. These are the only condoms we have used in three years.
Brenda E.
Yes. These are one if my top 5 condones to use. It feels great for both partners. I love the lubricant
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Does thinner mean easier to break?
Tacheana W.
Buffalo, NY
Do they brake easily
Brian M.
Addison , IL
My question is how does this product feel. I am in the need for a condom that not only feels good but gets the job done. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this condom?
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
If you use this condom is it more likely to break?
Jessica P.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these? Did you like them? Pros? Cons?