BY TROJAN #2 in Condoms

Trojan bareskin premium lubricant condoms - 24 count see more...

Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Safe sex is the best sex. For anyone who feels constricted when wearing condoms, Trojan BareSkin condoms should eliminate that problem. From a lady's perspective, you can't even tell he's wearing a condom. These should be in every single guy's (and girl's) nightstand.
Kaye G.
Used these a bunch back when I was in high school. While they are a solid product for preventing unplanned pregnancies and protecting you from sexually transmitted diseases, I was never really a big fan of them. Also, I thought they were made from bear skin.
Ashley B.
You'll barely even feel them. These are the ONLY condoms we will use now. They do have a strong latex smell but that's kind of expected. As far as them breaking, we have yet to have that issue so they get 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ in my book.
Ashlee S.
I have never had any issues with these condoms. They are enjoyed by both and I think that they are the best kind from trojan. They are what I usually try and go for while I'm at the store, so I definitely repurchase!
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
Safe sexy is definitely important to me and my long term boyfriend and we always use Trojan the only downfall to this specific type is even though it's like nothing is there they are easy to break so just be careful!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Not a fan. They have an awful latex smell. Additionally, they've broken a total of 3 times. Luckily it was noticed...The reviews are true that you barely feel them, but that's at a potential cost. Use with caution!
fernando p.
Las Vegas, NV
Best condom ever made !! i always buy these i never get tired of them my girl really love them since they are really thin great price at walmrt sometimes pricey at other stores really product over all i really recommend these to couples that that are looking for something new .
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Safe sex is important to me and should be for everyone out there and I always keep a box of these for me and my boyfriend so we can be on the safe side and we love trojan! Its a great brand!
JEREMY G.
Dover, DE
Feels great. Most of the time you loose feeling with certain condoms. But with this one, it feels great and doesn't break. As a guy, you can't enjoy the feeling because its some are so thick. With this one, it's almost skin to skin. Which is great and I enjoy it
David N.
Meadville, PA
You want the real feel with protection? This is the product! Physiologically, you know it's on but honestly I couldn't tell it was on! Better to be safe than sorry lol. Give er a try!
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Does thinner mean easier to break?
Tacheana W.
Buffalo, NY
Do they brake easily
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
If you use this condom is it more likely to break?
Brian M.
Addison , IL
My question is how does this product feel. I am in the need for a condom that not only feels good but gets the job done. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this condom?
Destra B.
Lakeland
Does this irritate your skin? is it expensive? is it sturdy? will it be comfortable and exciting?