BY TROJAN #2 in Condoms

Trojan bareskin premium lubricant condoms - 24 count see more...

Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favoret condones. It has a unique shape, with a “bag” like area for the penis. It feel “bare” because the p**is is able to move freely inside the condom instead of moving as one with the condom. Overall, it’s conpletely satisfying and I recommend it for someone who has a hard time climaxing with traditional condoms. They don’t come is extra large, I think so be aware of your size. Inversely, because the condom has a looser feel, it may slip right off if it is too big for you.  Trojan Bareskin Premium Lubricant Condoms - 24 Count
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
These are my favorite condoms. They are super thin and do not break easily at all. they feel amazing and are overall just great. They are similar in price to all of the other condoms so i would suggest giving these a try! it feels like something is there for sure, but they are fantastic!
Krystal L.
Me and my partner love these. They’re super thin, don’t break at all, and just great. The price is just as much as all the other condoms. They’re just plain Jane thin condoms. We get these a lot more than the pleasure pack that’s forsure
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
I found that these were very comfortable for both my partner and myself, although they definitely still have the condom feel. They are a decent alternative to standard condoms and I have yet to experience these tearing or anything of the sort.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
These feel more natural very soft and not so rubbery. It feels great! They feel awesome not as thick as the traditional condom. Definitely recommend. And there cheap not too expensive
Corey H.
Love these so much the bare skin is really bareskin
It’s been my go to for a long time now I’m really please with this it allows more feeling and more intimacy in the bedroom
♡Hope ♡.
Works pretty good but I personally think all condoms are indeed a little bit pricey. These work great but they need to be a little cheaper or maybe have a little more in the package. I would buy again in the future
Charity J.
Greenwood, IN
These are the best condoms we tried. For my bachelorette party I got a few different kinds and none of them were quite as good as these. If we start using condoms again, we will for sure be using these!
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
These are my boyfriends as well as my favorite brand of condoms, very thin which makes it feel like you almost aren’t using one which is great! Definitely recommend!
Kyle B.
These are hands-down the best condoms I've ever used. I purchased many condoms over the years, but they always took away from the experience. I saw these on the shelf one day and bought them. My wife absolutely loved them, and so did I. You can barely tell you're even using a condom. The name says it all. It's line a second skin. They are very durable, and you can go for hours without fear of breakage. I'll never buy another condom.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Does thinner mean easier to break?
Tacheana W.
Buffalo, NY
Do they brake easily
Natalie R.
Russell Springs, KY
If you use this condom is it more likely to break?
Brian M.
Addison , IL
My question is how does this product feel. I am in the need for a condom that not only feels good but gets the job done. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this condom?
Destra B.
Lakeland
Does this irritate your skin? is it expensive? is it sturdy? will it be comfortable and exciting?