Trojan Bareskin Premium Lube Condoms

NULL

How thick is the material?
Are these pretty reliable?
Can I try these to review  [product:trojan-bareskin-premium-lubricant-condoms-24-count] free sample?
Start your review of Trojan Bareskin Premium Lube Condoms!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are our go to favorite brand for everything quality. They are excellent at feeling as if nothing is there while being super durable. Great price. I recommend these and I will continue to buy them.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite condom's and the only one's use. It really feel's like your not using one. Which is a really good feeling.
Amanda E.
These are truly amazing! We can't even feel them. These are the only condoms we have used in three years.
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
not the best yes bare skin but that's mostly because they tear most of the time ... these right here made me lose faith in condoms all together
Willow W.
They are nice but they get very dry fast and that doesnt feel very good they are durable. And last a long time but most time u have add lub with it because it gets dry fast its close to the real thing with out getting prego and its safe
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Not a very safe condom at all. I have had about 25 percent of them break on me when using them. My friend also got his wife pregnant by using these and the condoms breaking. Although it feels like nothing is there, you cannot tell when the condom breaks so it is very dangerous. Would not use with a random person or someone that is not actively taking birth control.
Getsemani R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I enjoyed these condoms they are thin and soft on the skin. Dedication process very easy and instructions are clear.
Emily D.
Buchanan, VA
These are the only condoms that I will use. I have used some of Trojans other thin condoms, but these are the thinnest ones that I have found so far. They almost feel like nothing is there at all. I find these to be very affordable and comfortable to use. I definitely would recommend these to other people and I will definitely repurchase these.
Claudia R.
Lewisville, TX
Hardly use these. However, anytime i use condoms its trojan. And these are my 2nd favorite. 1st is the hot& cold. These are thin and serve their purpose. You can always feel it, but these are enjoyable. Hope this helps anyone looking for a comfortable yet reliable form of birthcontrol and or infections.
Emily I.
Bloomsburg, PA
My boyfriend and I have tried SO MANY condoms, and this one is the best hands down! It's extremely thin, yet strong enough to never break. You will never look back once you try this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trevor W.