Trojan Arouses & Intensifies Personal Lubricant uploaded by Genedra T.Trojan Arouses & Intensifies Personal Lubricant uploaded by Cherrelle J.Trojan Arouses & Intensifies Personal Lubricant uploaded by Michelle Z.

BY GENERIC #14 in Personal Lubricants

Trojan Arouses & Intensifies Personal Lubricant: Non-sticky and mess free Unscented and clear see more...

Buy on Walmart
Omg the best one there ever is ! No lie I recommend this all the time to family and friends it’s works great and effective highly effective ! I don’t get another it amazing !
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
My husband and I really like this lubricant.
Unlike many other lubricants, its not sticky at all, and it doesn't lose it's 'glide' with use.
A little also goes a LONG way, and so although the bottle is pretty small, it will last quite some time.

The only thing I don't like about it, is actually one of it's positives!
Because it doesn't lose it's 'glide' over time ... it means that it doesn't come off as easily as I'd like it too either, once the job is done, if you know what I mean.

I suppose you can't have your cake and eat it too ... ha ha.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Totally not a fan of this lubricant. Not only was it thick in texture and goopy and sticky it immediately started warming up until it burned. We ended up not even going father because we were both extremely uncomfortable .
Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
The best part about this lubricant is that it goes on smooth and doesn't get sticky or feel weird after a while. Perfect for foreplay because it isn't thin, so it won't get everywhere. There also isn't a scent to it, which is good, and it never irritated my skin (which other brands have!). It does intensify sensations also. This is a perfect addition for the bedroom. I have recommended to my girlfriends and they enjoy it also. You can find this on Amazon, or Walgreens.
Elizabeth T.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own. I love this product so much. It was slightly oily and messy but the benefits definitely outweigh that. We used it mid-sex and it still worked great. It heightened my experience and made me way more into the act itself. Thumbs up all around.
Lenissa C.
i like this lubricant because in my case it has worked wonderfully specially for women that shave or us other methods to have their "down there" hair free and want to have it lubricated and soft ( that's another use apart of the sexual foreplay) so i will say it is versatile, oh and btw...my boyfriend likes the feeling when we use it :)
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very disappointed! I didn't feel a thing with this lube as it promises to intensify and arrozes. It was very expensive for such a small bottle and we end up returning it to the store. I do not recommend this product.
Jess I.
Thought we'd give this lubricant a shot, but unfortunately, we found that it had the reverse effect and dried up rather quickly. I would not use this product again, as it defeated the purpose of a lubricant
lisette t.
Works well for my boyfriend. Good for general foreplay. If used after a session, it stings but It would be just me? If you are beat up a little down below I wouldn't use this right away. Its pretty decent overall. + it came with a discount for their other lubricant.
Mirella C.
Dickinson , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually have not tried it but iwill give it a try, ihave heard good things about this. I hope to receive something like this or similar in a box one day.